To become a tutor, you will be expected to meet certain requirements, as Tutors receive CRLA (College Reading and Learning Association) certification through our center.
These requirements are:
- Must have and maintain at least a 3.2 GPA
- Have an A or A- in the courses to be tutored
- Obtain a professor recommendation to tutor in the courses
All tutors must:
- Receive 10 hours of training per semester (possibly on weekends, or broken up over the semester)
- Be available to tutor at least 5 hours per week