The Testing & Tutoring Center is located on the Lower Level (room 012),
where students can complete the Accuplacer/ATB exam, CLEP or
any testing requested by professors.
List of Tests available:
ATB (Ability to Benefit)
CLEP (College-Level Examination Program)
Exam Taking – these are students that are requested by the professor to take an exam/test in the Testing & Tutoring Center
The Accuplacer is a computerized placement test used by many colleges
and tech schools to assess an incoming student’s proficiency in reading, writing, English, and mathematics.
The College Level Examination Program (CLEP) enables students to gain
college credit for a fraction of the cost.
How to register for the CLEP:
1. Go to https://clep.collegeboard.org/ to make an account.
2. Fill out all the information
3. Select the test you would like to take
4. Select the college (Alliance University)
5. Select Payment. After you make your payment, you should receive a CLEP confirmation ticket (pdf form).
6. Please email Devona Stewart (firstname.lastname@example.org) the CLEP confirmation ticket (pdf)
Please contact Devona Stewart, Testing Coordinator, at email@example.com. for scheduling or more information.