School of Nursing: Administrative Assistant
Job Posted: 08/03/2018
Job Type: Staff
School of Nursing
Rockland’s School of Nursing has an opening for a part-time position for an Administrative Assistant. Working approximately 30 hours per week, duties and responsibilities include overseeing maintenance of office equipment; answering and directing phone calls; managing the office calendar; writing and distributing minutes; renewing memberships; ordering supplies; requisitioning checks; generating contracts and pay orders; entering and updating data into various computer systems; maintaining files; assisting with end-of-year event planning; and assisting the Dean and professors with the completion of other tasks.
1. Commitment to a Christian philosophy of education
2. Bachelor’s degree
3. Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access)
4. Facility with G-Suite
5. Strong attention to details and deadlines
6. Good interpersonal skills, including phone and interoffice relations
7. Ability to work independently, and multitask in a fast-paced office
8. Familiarity with computer operations and ability to learn the existing systems
Send a resume, cover letter, and Staff Application to Human Resources at HR@nyack.edu . Position available immediately. Applicants will be considered until the position is filled.