Office of the President: Executive Assistant to the President
Job Posted: 11/18/2021
Job Type: Staff
Office of the President
Nyack College’s Office of the President has an opening for a full-time Executive Assistant to the President. Reporting directly to the President, the successful candidate will provide administrative oversight and assistant to the Office of the President.
Duties and responsibilities include handling correspondence, phone, travel arrangements, mail, and calendar; maintaining files; receiving visitors; assisting with travel and accommodation arrangements for the Board of Trustee meetings; updating the Trustee web page; assisting in planning and organizing special events; coordinating, arranging, and cleaning-up food and beverages related to hospitality; and supporting the President in other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 10 years administrative experience
- Proficient in Google Workspace and Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Flexible, accurate, organized, dependable and efficient; ability to work with a minimum of supervision; attentive to detail
- Awareness of the general values, objectives, status and confidentiality of the various activities directed by the President and other executives in this support area
- Ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with key internal and external personnel
- Personal commitment to the Core Values of the College
Please submit a cover letter, resume, and Staff Application to HR@nyack.edu. Position available immediately. Applicants will be considered until the position is filled.