Thank you for your interest in becoming a stakeholder in the success of Nyack College, where our students, preparing for a brighter tomorrow, are being educated and empowered today. The following opportunities represent our effort to secure resources that will strengthen our ability to enhance their college experience and career aspirations.
For many of our students—particularly first-generation degree earners—access and affordability are essential to achieving their dream of earning a college degree. Scholarships meet that need.
- Endowed Scholarships - $25,000 and up
- Annual Student Sponsorships - $12,500 per undergraduate student, $9,000 per seminary student
- Textbook Grants - $500 per semester
In today’s competitive marketplace, made even more so by the global pandemic, we are intentional about preparing our students to be top tier candidates for employment. Program enhancement and expansion are necessary to properly equip our graduates.
- Endowed Chair by Academic Program - $1 million each
- Annual Internships Programs: Alliance Graduate School of Counseling - $35,000; Alliance Theological Seminary - $15,000; School of Social Work - $25,000; School of Education - $15,000
- Prison Program: Program Cost - $250,000 (Program Director - $80,000; Student Support - $20,000, Text Books per student - $200; Class Sponsorship - $3,000)
- MA in Ancient Judaism and Christian Origins: Program - $225,000; Annual Dig - $50,000
- Library - $50 per book; digital collection development – $100,000
In addition to providing a quality academic education, our desire is to serve students holistically—fostering healthy mental, spiritual, physical and professional well-being.
- Counseling Services: $60,000
- Career Services: $90,000
- Chapel Program: $120,000
Revenue Producing Opportunities
This funding will support the marketing of degree programs and event promotion initiatives.
- Food Truck - $140,000
- Conference & Residential Rental Agent and Promotional Materials - $100,000
- Funding Team - $120,000 per year/$10,000 per month
- Grants - $90,000 per year/$7,500 per month
- Student Marketing and Promotion - $180,000, $45,000 per quarter
Global Service-Learning Program
Beyond the borders of the classroom, transformational and experiential education takes place. For some, these trips are the opportunity of a lifetime and often…their first air flight.
- Program Director - $30,000
- Trip Sponsorships - $5,000 per trip
- Student Travel Grants - $500 per student
Music and the Arts
Our gifted singers, musicians and actors come to us with natural talent that is developed by a mentoring faculty of professional performing artists.
- Bi-annual Lincoln Center Concert - $80,000
- Off Broadway Musical - $60,000
Our sports programs develop more than athletic ability. Character and integrity are cultivated and has garnered multiple sportsmanship awards for our teams and their coaches.
- Team Sponsorships: $50,000 each per team (Men’s and Women’s Cross Country and Track, Women’s Volleyball, Men’s and Women’s Soccer, Men’s and Women’s Basketball, Women’s Softball, Men’s Baseball, Women’s Lacrosse)
- Team Tournament Trips: Spring Break for Spring Sports - $10,000 and Fall/Winter Sports - $5,000
- Annual Player Gear - $250 to $400 per student athlete, $5,000 to $10,000 per team
These opportunities are integral to the sustainability and stability for our consolidated campus.
- NYC Campus Mortgage Reduction (can provide up to $3.6 million in relief to the annual operations) - $52 million
- NYC Campus Naming Opportunities
- Main Lobby - $75,000
- Faculty Offices - $10,000 per office
- Classrooms - $25,000 per classroom
- Executive Suite Board Room - $100,000
- Computer Lab - $50,000 each (5)
- Student Computer Workstation/desk/chair - $1,500 (140)
- Science Lab - $125,000 (2)
- Practice Room with Piano - $10,000 (24)
- Jersey City Naming Opportunities: These residential basics are essential for providing the comfort of a “home away from home.”
- Jersey City Kitchen and Dining Facilities - $500,000
- Jersey City Dorm Room Furnishings - $2,000 per student furniture set; $12,000 per suite for furniture, $30,000 per suite all in cost to outfit facility
- Fitness Center - $100,000 (could be broken down by pieces of equipment into smaller amounts); other athletic facilities $100,000