School of Nursing: Clinical Adjunct Instructor
Job Posted: 03/13/2019
Job Type: Part-time Faculty
Nyack College School of Nursing is seeking to hire part-time faculty.
Adjunct faculty will be responsible for providing clinical and simulation instruction to undergraduate students in content areas specific to specialization (Adult Health, Childbearing families, Children, Mental/Behavioral Health). The clinical adjunct instructor will prepare and teach clinical and simulation instruction using current evidenced based practice (EBP), and review, advise, and grade assignments within Nyack College School of Nursing’s academic policies. The clinical adjunct instructor will regularly communicate with the Dean of Nursing regarding students’ ongoing progress and submit final course grades in a timely manner.
- Earned Master’s degree in nursing or a related field
- Current NYS professional nursing license (RN)
- Minimum of 2-4 years continuous clinical nursing experience in area of specialization
- Submit cover letter and curriculum vitae to Dr. Inseon Hwang, Dean at School of Nursing at email@example.com
- Review of applications begins immediately and continues until the necessary positions are filled.
- CVs will be kept on hand for future reference should other opportunities and course work become available.