School of Arts & Sciences: Chemistry Adjunct Instructor
Job Posted: 06/20/2019
Job Type: Part-time Faculty
Nyack College School of Arts & Sciences is seeking to hire an Adjunct Lecturer to teach Essentials of Chemistry during the Fall 2019 semester.
Essentials of Chemistry is a 4-credit course designed to give students planning a career in the health sciences an understanding in the fundamentals of chemistry. The topics covered include the principles of general, organic and biochemistry. The course includes lecture, laboratory and recitation components. The adjunct lecturer will regularly communicate with the Department Chair regarding students’ ongoing progress and submit final course grades in a timely manner.
- Earned Master’s degree in Chemistry or a related field
- College-level teaching experience
- Communication and interpersonal skills to work effectively with a diverse group of students and colleagues
- Commitment to Christian higher education and supportive of the Core Values of the College
- Submit cover letter and curriculum vitae to Dr. Jacqueline Washington, Department Chair and Professor of Biology, at email@example.com
- Review of applications begins immediately and continues until the necessary position is filled
- CVs will be kept on hand for future reference should other opportunities and course work become available