Why Study Business Administration at Nyack?
Nyack’s Master of Business Administration (MBA) program offers concentrations in Accounting, Entrepreneurial Management, Finance, and Marketing. We are committed to providing students with an academic curriculum that:
- Focuses on an action-based learning model
- Integrates theory, research, and application to address real world issues
- Seeks to foster learning environments that stimulate entrepreneurial thinking
- Equips students to create and launch innovative business ventures
The Nyack MBA program is designed specifically for students who wish to work full-time while earning their degree. In addition to a rigorous curriculum, Nyack’s MBA program offers our students community support, convenient class locations, personal attention, and schedule flexibility.
“During my MBA journey, I learned the core life values of perseverance, patience, staying focused, and tolerance. Nyack offers a safe place to study and make longtime friends as well as a strong academic program mixed with Christian principles.”
Elizabeth Colon-OcasioClass of 2015
“Nyack’s MBA Program enhanced my critical thinking skills. Each professor provided a unique perspective that shaped the business mentality I have today.”
Ghiath AbdallahClass of 2013
“This program exceeded my expectations. The adviser support I received throughout the capstone project was priceless.”
Annette MendozaClass of 2012
International MBA Students
Participation in an internship opportunity is an official option which any student could add to the required capstone project.
What Will I Study?
You will study the practical application of business requirements in the fields of leadership, ethics, research, finance, accounting, and operations.
Upon graduation, you will be equipped for leadership and operational roles in existing or entrepreneurial business ventures.
Here are some of the positions our graduates have filled.
- Accounts Receivable Manager
- Associate Director of a Consulting Firm
- Financial Analyst
- Senior Technical Software Analyst at a Bank
- Staff Accountant at a CPA Firm
- System Director of Revenue Cycle