Commencement Participation Exemption
If you are close to graduating and would like to participate in commencement the following must be completed:
- Complete the Commencement Participation Exception Request form (Commencement Participation Form). Please note this form must be signed by the Academic Advisor, Registrar, and Financial Aid Counselor.
- Register for the Summer 2022 semester by no later than April 26th.
- Summer semester courses must be paid in full by April 26th.
Required Exit Student Loan Counseling for Graduating Students
If you are a student who has received Subsidized, Unsubsidized, or PLUS loans, you must complete an Exit Counseling when you drop below half-time enrollment; graduate; or leave school.
The online Exit Counseling provides important information that you will need as you prepare to repay your Federal student loan(s). Topics include: Understand Your Loans, Plan to Repay, Avoid Default, and Make Finances a Priority.
Attached is a PowerPoint that you can refer to as you prepare to make firm plans for repayment.
- Review attached PowerPoint – Exit Counseling PowerPoint
- Complete the Online Exit Counseling by May 2nd via studentaid.gov/exit-counseling/
Please note, the Exit Counseling is a federal requirement. An “Exit Counseling” hold has been placed on your account. Transcripts and Diplomas cannot be released until the Exit Counseling has been completed. Once completed the hold will be lifted from your account within 24-48 hours of completion.