All expected graduates in the OM, Graduate, and NYC Traditional undergraduate degree programs must order their regalia (caps, gowns, tassels, hoods-for Masters students) directly from HerffJones via the following link: Type in “Nyack College” for the school.

Rockland traditional undergraduate students may purchase their regalia at the campus bookstore.

Doctoral graduates may order their regalia via the following link, reserved exclusively for them:

Associate, Bachelor & Master graduates have until May 30th to place their order on line

The Doctoral graduates have until March 1st to place their order. *Orders placed after this date will incur additional costs.

Regalia is required for Baccalaureate, Hooding & Commencement ceremonies.

Important items to take care of BEFORE commencement:

Degree Requirements

If you have not already done so, you must fill out an “Application for Graduation” form and submit it to the Registrar’s Office. Those of you who have taken courses at another institution should be certain that official transcripts have been received by the Registrar. Students currently taking courses at another college or seminary need to request official transcripts to be sent to the Registrar’s Office. All official transcripts must be received by May 8th.

Student Accounts/Loan Wrap Up

Potential graduates must stop by Student Financial Services during the Spring Semester to verify that your account is in good standing. All accounts must be paid in full in order for you to receive your diploma, transcripts, and/or to participate in graduation.

Students who received federal loans during any of their years at Nyack ATS need to RSVP for the mandatory “Exit Counseling” session that must be completed before participating in graduation. Don’t let these minor details hold you from participating in graduation! For more information contact your Personal Financial Counselor.

Most students are required to take a Major Field Test (undergraduate) or comprehensive exam/thesis/dissertation (graduate). This requirement must be met before graduation. Check with your department chair or program director to make sure all requirements are completed.