Contact Information for Assistance in Obtaining Institutional or Financial Aid Information

  • Prospective and enrolled students are encouraged to contact individuals from the appropriate office for information and assistance regarding financial aid:
  •  Undergraduate Student Financial Aid

Graduate Student Financial Aid

Student Financial Aid Information

Undergraduate Financial Aid Data

  • Federal Student Financial Aid Penalties for Drug Abuse Violations
  • Number of Pell Grant Recipients

Tuition Assistance

Student Loan Information

National Student Loan Data System

  • NSLDS Student Access: NSLDS is the U.S. Department of Education’s central database for Title IV student aid. Inquiries can be made to this website about Title IV loans and/or Pell grants. The site displays information on loan and/or grant amounts, outstanding balances, loan statuses, and disbursements. In order to use the NSLDS Student Access web site, you will need to provide your social security number (SSN), the first two digits of your last name, your date of birth, and your PIN (formerly known as EAC).

Entrance Counseling for Student Borrowers

  • To complete Federal Direct Stafford Loan Entrance Counseling, students should
  • To complete Federal Perkins Loan Entrance Counseling, students should visit or contact their financial aid counselor.

Exit Counseling for Student Borrowers

  • Prior to graduating or leaving Nyack College borrowers of both Perkins and Stafford loans are required to complete exit counseling.
  • Private Education Loan Disclosures (Including Self-Certification Form)

Code of Conduct for Education Loans

Preferred Lender Lists and Arrangements

  • If you are considering borrowing a private loan, please review the information available through Elm Select.