I. Book Facility
Definitions of Events:
- Regular Campus Usage or “Seminary Sponsored” (for academic use)
Events related directly to the life of the campus, primary mission, and program of any College/Seminary organization or department, supported by that organization or department participants are mainly faculty, staff, and students (the College/Seminary Community).
Arrangements: Schedulers listed below
- Outside Group Usage & Co-Sponsored Events
Use by any approved outside organization. Use is generally restricted to educational or religious activities compatible with the College/Seminary’s beliefs and objectives. Usually fees are incurred.
Arrangements: Auxiliary Services Office
|Music & Performing Arts||Autumn-Carol Nova, 6188||Student Recitals and Music Practice Rooms|
|Registrar (Undergrad & Graduate)||Danielle Shin, 6119||All Classrooms and Conference Rooms|
|Auxiliary Services||Michele Blanck, 6185||Outside Group Usage & Co-Sponsored Events|
|Student Development||Deborah Harris, 6132||Student Lounge, Lower Level|
II. Sound Needs
- Refer to the Sound Request Form
- For chapel and outside groups, notify Media Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org.
III. Work Requests for Set-Up and Tear-Down
- Notify Facilities (via work request system)
IV. Notify Information Technology Services for any special computer needs
- Kevin Buel, x4597