Enrollment Services: Assistant Registrar
Job Posted: 10/21/2019
Job Type: Staff
The Registrar’s Office at Manhattan’s campus has an opening for the position of Assistant Registrar. Duties and responsibilities include scheduling new students, student degree tracking, graduation audits, and diploma ordering.
1. Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree preferred.
2. Strong personal and professional integrity, teamwork, and good judgment.
3. Excellent organizational skills.
4. Word-processing skills; proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel (preferred). CampusVue experience a plus.
5. Excellent phone and customer service skills
6. Ability to work well independently and with others; including faculty, staff and students.
7. Previous Higher Education experience preferred.
8. Responsible, detail-oriented, and able to see a task to completion
Send a resume and cover letter to:
2 Washington Street
New York, NY 10004
Or e-mail the information to Evangeline.Couchey@nyack.edu . Applicants will be considered until the position is filled. The job is available immediately.