Alliance University’s Current Policy on Travel:
- The University is advising all members of the AU community to exercise extreme caution in planning personal travel.
- Resources on Travel:
- Travel Recommendations By Country https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/travelers/map-and-travel-notices.html
- Travel in the United States https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/travelers/travel-during-covid19.html
- Frequently asked Questions and Answers for Travelers https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/travelers/faqs.html
Alliance University Travel Registry:
Given the continued international concern over the spread of the virus—and its impact on international travel—we have implemented a travel registry. This measure will add a greater layer of protection to our campus community.
- All members of our campus community will be required to register any international travel they are undertaking personally or for University business, regardless of length and destination, prior to their departure.
- Registration essentially means letting the University know about dates of travel, destinations and contact information in case we need to reach them or an emergency contact.
— Faculty and Staff: Send an email to Karen Davie, Director of Human Resources and Title IX Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org identifying the traveler(s), all destinations and the dates of travel.
— Manhattan Students: Send an email to Wanda Velez, Vice President for Student Development/Dean of Students, at email@example.com identifying the traveler(s), all destinations and the dates of travel.