Nyack’s Current Policy on Travel:
- All college-sponsored Global Service-Learning Programs are canceled until further notice.
- International College trips are canceled at this time.
- The College is advising all members of the Nyack College community to exercise extreme caution in planning personal travel.
- Resources on Travel:
- Travel Recommendations By Country https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/travelers/map-and-travel-notices.html
- Travel in the United States https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/travelers/travel-in-the-us.html
- Frequently asked Questions and Answers for Travelers https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/travelers/faqs.html
Recent travel Registry Policy Established (2/4/20)
Effective February 4, 2020, Nyack College issued a mandatory International Travel Registry for all members of our Campus Community.
Please be mindful of this International Registry as you plan to travel during breaks.
Nyack College Travel Registry:
Given the recent international concern over the spread of the virus—and its impact on international travel to and from the China—we are implementing a travel registry. This measure will add a greater layer of protection to our campus community.
— All members of our campus community will be required to register any international travel they are undertaking personally or for College business, regardless of length and destination, prior to their departure.
— Registration essentially means letting the College know about dates of travel, destinations and contact information in case we need to reach them or an emergency contact.
— Faculty and Staff: Send an email to Karen Davie, Director of Human Resources and Title IX Coordinator, at email@example.com identifying the traveler(s), all destinations and the dates of travel.
— Manhattan Students: Send an email to Charles Hammond, VP of Church Relations/Dean of Chapel, at firstname.lastname@example.org identifying the traveler(s), all destinations and the dates of travel.
— Rockland Students: Send an email to Wanda Velez, Vice President for Student Development/Dean of Students, at email@example.com identifying the traveler(s), all destinations and the dates of travel.