Final Checkout: Post Office Procedure
- Please remember to bring your campus mailbox key and picture ID with you when you go to the College Post Office.
- Complete your post office checkout after you have checked out of your room.
- Pick up any mail and/or packages.
- Turn in your mailbox key and receive your $10 deposit back. (Note: you cannot turn in a friend’s key and get their deposit back.)
- Fill out a “forwarding address” form. (Please bring your own pen so there will be no cross contamination.)
Students enrolled in summer courses will be able make textbook rentals/purchases starting by clicking on this link: https://bookstore.mbsdirect.net/nyack.
Students that do not see their course in the catalog listing must contact their professor immediately. Students that are using their Financial Aid for purchase must contact their Student Financial Aid Counselor should any problems occur.
For further questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org.