Final Checkout: Post Office Procedure
- Please remember to bring your campus mailbox key and picture ID with you when you go to the College Post Office.
- Complete your post office checkout after you have checked out of your room.
- Pick up any mail and/or packages.
- Turn in your mailbox key and receive your $10 deposit back. (Note: you cannot turn in a friend’s key and get their deposit back.)
- Fill out a “forwarding address” form. (Please bring your own pen so there will be no cross contamination.)
The Alliance Online Bookstore
The Alliance Online Bookstore, powered by TextbookX, operates completely online and can be visited at allianceu.textbookx.com. Students visit the website to order online and have their textbooks shipped to their home while digital course material access is emailed. The bookstore also sells branded merchandise, Dell computers, and other items.
Created in partnership with Akademos, Inc. and powered by TextbookX, the Online Bookstore simplifies the textbook process for students while providing them with a variety of physical and digital textbook formats.
The Online Bookstore offers:
- Quick ordering process – complete your entire order in 5 minutes
- New, used, eBook, & rental textbook formats
- An average savings of 60% off list price on marketplace items
- Price match guarantee on new books
- Free shipping on retail orders over $49 (not including marketplace)
- Option to post and sell any textbook on the website’s marketplace – you name the price
- Ability to pay for textbooks with approved financial aid
- School spirit merchandise like clothing, hats, and more!
Visit the website and order online at allianceu.textbookx.com
All courses, required materials, and pricing options are displayed in a personalized, easy-to-use page when you log in with your school email account.
Order early to take advantage of great savings opportunities and free delivery options.
Need Help? Contact the Bookstore’s Customer Experience team: allianceu.textbookx.com/help
- Track: Check on the delivery status of your order
- Returns: Need to return a book? Begin the return process here
- Sell Page: Learn how to post your textbooks for sale on the Marketplace