Federal Financial Aid
Federal Financial Aid is available to graduate students in the form of loans. This type of financial aid helps cover school expenses, including tuition, fees, books, supplies, and transportation. Students are required to file a FAFSA in order to be eligible for any federal aid. Once you have submitted your FAFSA and you have been accepted to Nyack your Award Letter will inform you of what you are eligible to receive.
Entrance or Exit Loan Counseling:
Please note: Students and Parents are advised that if they enter into a Title IV Federal loan, the loan data will be submitted to the National Student Loan Data System (NSLDS), and will be accessible by guaranty agencies, lenders, and institutions determined to be authorized users of the data system. NSLDS information can be accessed here.
Nyack College Student Loan Code of Conduct
- All Nyack lender lists are based solely on the best interests of student and parents without regard to financial interests of Nyack.
- Nyack receives no revenue, trips, or gifts from any lender in exchange for placement on the college’s lender lists.
- Borrowers have the right and ability to select any lender of their choice, regardless of whether they are included on the Nyack lender list.
- Detailed information about borrower benefits, fees and the sale of loans is provided in an on-line resource for comparison of lenders.
- Each lender on the Nyack lender list is present due to past performance of student and parent service and good to excellent borrower benefits. Each is evaluated annually to ensure ongoing accurate and truth-in-practice borrower benefits and services.
- Nyack College’s Student Financial Services staff does not currently serve on any lending institution’s advisory board.
- Nyack does not and will not allow any lender to identify themselves as employees of Nyack and to work in or provide staffing for SFS without proper disclosure and transparency.
ATS Per-Credit Tuition Rates 2018-19 School Year
- ATS (MA, MPS, MDiv): $585/credit
- DMin Program $585.00/credit
Duration of Program: 3 years Tuition: $7,020.00/ year
Total Program Tuition: $21,060.00
Final Doctoral Project Advisory Fee: $1,500*
*Due 2nd semester 2nd year
Program Extension Fee: $1500*/year $750.00 per extension semester
Technology fee all programs (except DMin): Year $350.00
Tech fee semester 9-12 credits: $175.00
Tech fee semester 1-8 credits: $175.00
Vehicle registration Resident: $100.00
Vehicle registration Commuter: $50.00
ATS Apts per month:
1 Bedroom = $1250
2 Bedroom = $1450
3 Bedroom = $1650
Single sharing = $ 625.00 per month
ATS RESERVES THE RIGHT TO ADJUST TUITION, FEES AND ACADEMIC OFFERINGS WITHOUT NOTICE.
350 N Highland Ave
Nyack, NY 10960
2 Washington Street
New York NY 10004
(212)625-0500 x 7703
fax (212) 226-5794
Send Us a Message
ATS Grants & Endowed Scholarships (Rockland)
Students accepted to ATS who take at least 9-12 credit hours in a semester may apply for institutional aid. To be eligible for scholarships or grants a student must have a grade point average of 2.5 or higher (some require 3.5 GPA) Grants are awarded in the admissions process.
Institutional grants for students enrolled for 12 or more credits per semester may not exceed $1,500.00 semester.
Institutional grants for students enrolled in 9 credits per semester will not exceed $1,125.00 per semester.
Endowed Scholarships require an enrollment of 9 credits per semester. Scholarships are awarded by a Scholarship committee, who meet in April for the following school year. Students are notified of awarded scholarships in May by Student Financial Services. A thank you letter is required by students who receive a scholarship.
The Application process is online and is opened first week of January and is closed the last day of February. The on line application can be found at: http://www.nyack.edu/content/ATSScholarshipEssays
Students who do not apply on line will not be eligible for scholarships. Two scholarships require written essays. The essay guidelines can be found in the on line application process or see Student Financial Services.
Grants (Rockland Campus)
The following grants are funded by Alliance Theological Seminary and are available to qualifying students: Awarded amounts of grants will be based on enrollment of 9 or more credits unless otherwise indicated.
- Alliance Education Leadership Grant– $1,000.00- $2,000 awarded to new students receiving their bachelor’s degree from colleges affiliated with The Christian and Missionary Alliance. Students must enroll at ATS within 9 months of their graduation. (This grant cannot be used in conjunction with the Accredited Christian College or University Grant)
- Accredited Christian College or University Grant– $500.00-$1,000 awarded to new students receiving their Bachelor’s from an accredited Christian College or University. Students must enroll at ATS within 9 months of their graduation. (This grant cannot be used in conjunction with the Alliance Education Leadership Grant)
- C&MA Ministries Grant– $1,000.00-$2,000 is awarded to students who at their initial enrollment are licensed for ministry in the Christian and Missionary Alliance. (This grant cannot be used in conjunction with the Ordained Ministries Grant)
- C&MA Grant–for students on track for vocational service and who desire to be licensed with the C&MA, or students who are already licensed with the CMA. The grant requires a minimum enrollment of credits per semester. Discount is 50% per semester. An application process is required, please see admissions counselor for details. Renewal for this grant is required yearly. Please see Student Financial Services.
- Ordained Ministries Grant– $500.00-$1,000 is awarded to students who at their initial enrollment are ordained with a denomination. Student must provide proof. (This grant cannot be used in conjunction with the C&MA Ministries Grant)
- Academic Honor Scholarship-$1,000.00- $2,000 is awarded to students who graduate from a fully accredited undergraduate institution with a Grade Point Average of 3.5 or higher. This scholarship is renewable annually for those students who maintain a minimum Grade Point Average of 3.5 at ATS.
- The Executive Grant– $1000.00-$2000.00.This Grant is awarded to students who submit a written request for special consideration for financial assistance due to extreme financial hardship. Students must have a minimum Grade Point Average of 2.5 from a fully accredited institution.
All institutional grants are available to students enrolling for the fall/spring semesters. A grant is renewable by maintaining a minimum of 2.5 cumulative GPA or higher. Grants lost due to low grades may be reinstated by appealing to the Office of Student Services if at any point a student regains the minimum necessary cumulative grade point average.
Grants (New York City Campus)
Financial aid is determined on a semester basis and based on the number of credits taken. The awards are:
3-5 credits – $140.00
6-8 credits – $300.00
9-11 credits -$440.00
Student Enrolled for 12 or more credits receive an award of at least $1000 per semester.
- Alliance Education Leadership Grant-$2,000 per year awarded to new full-time students receiving their bachelor’s degree from colleges affiliated with The Christian and Missionary Alliance. Students must enroll at ATS within 9 months of their graduation.
- C&MA Ministries Grant– $2,000 per year is awarded to new full-time students who at their initial enrollment are licensed for ministry in the Christian and Missionary Alliance.
- C&MA Grant–for students on track for vocational service and licensure with the C&MA, or students who are licensed with the CMA. The grant requires a minimum enrollment of 12 credits per semester. Discount is 50% per semester. An application process is required, please see admissions counselor for details. Renewal for this grant is required yearly.