Federal Financial Aid
Federal Financial Aid is available to graduate students in the form of loans. This type of financial aid helps cover school expenses, including tuition, fees, books, supplies, and transportation. Students are required to file a FAFSA in order to be eligible for any federal aid. Once you have submitted your FAFSA and you have been accepted to Nyack your Award Letter will inform you of what you are eligible to receive.
Entrance or Exit Loan Counseling
Please note: Students are advised that if they enter into a Title IV Federal loan, the loan data will be submitted to the National Student Loan Data System (NSLDS), and will be accessible by guaranty agencies, lenders, and institutions determined to be authorized users of the data system. NSLDS information can be accessed here.
Nyack College Student Loan Code of Conduct
- All Nyack lender lists are based solely on the best interests of student and parents without regard to financial interests of Nyack.
- Nyack receives no revenue, trips, or gifts from any lender in exchange for placement on the college’s lender lists.
- Borrowers have the right and ability to select any lender of their choice, regardless of whether they are included on the Nyack lender list.
- Detailed information about borrower benefits, fees and the sale of loans is provided in an on-line resource for comparison of lenders.
- Each lender on the Nyack lender list is present due to past performance of student and parent service and good to excellent borrower benefits. Each is evaluated annually to ensure ongoing accurate and truth-in-practice borrower benefits and services.
- Nyack College’s Student Financial Services staff does not currently serve on any lending institution’s advisory board.
- Nyack does not and will not allow any lender to identify themselves as employees of Nyack and to work in or provide staffing for SFS without proper disclosure and transparency.
Tech fee semester 9-12 credits 250.00
Tech fee semester 2-8 credits 150.00
AGSC RESERVES THE RIGHT TO ADJUST TUITION, FEES AND ACADEMIC OFFERINGS WITHOUT NOTICE.
Contact Financial Aid:
Rockland Office: (845)770-5772
NYC Office: (646)378-6191
On-Campus AGSC Grants and Scholarships
- Alliance Heritage Grant $1,000-$2,000 (Members of C & MA churches)
- Academic Scholarship $1,000-$3,000 (Prior GPA of 3.5 or higher )
- Christian College Graduates Grant $1,000-$3,000 (Graduated from Christian College Coalition School)
- Christian Ministries Grant $1,000-$2,000 (People employed in full time church or parachurch ministries, or their spouse)
- Eastern U.S. Regional Grant $1,000-$2,000 (Students from any state EAST of Mississippi, outside of NY, NJ or CT)
- Firefighters/Policemen $1,000-$3,000 (Student who have been or are currently employed as Firefighters or Policemen)
- International Student Grant $1,000-$2,000 (Awarded to F-1 Non-Immigrant International Students)
- Nursing Grant $1,000-$3,000 (Student who have or are currently working in the field of Nursing)
- Undergraduate Psychology or Counseling Major $1000-$2,000 (Completed undergraduate degree in Psychology or Counseling)
These are institutional grants. In addition federal and state aid may be available. In order to qualify, students must be accepted into the M.A. Counseling degree program, be enrolled as full-time students (a min. of 9 credits per semester), and maintain at least a 3.0 grade point average. Grants are renewable for up to four semesters.
Recipients must apply for and use all available federal, state and local government grants. Qualified students may receive up to $3000 per year of combined Alliance Graduate School of Counseling grants and scholarships. Figures listed are annual amounts and will be awarded 50% each semester against tuition.
Online AGSC Grants and Scholarships
Early Bird Grant $500 – All applicants eligible upon completion of the entire application process in 5 weeks or less. This includes the application, college transcripts, essays, references, psychological assessments, FAFSA, and loan documents (if taking loans).
In order to qualify, students must be accepted into the Online M.A. in Mental Health Counseling degree program and enroll as full-time students. This award will be awarded in the first semester of full-time only.