Nyack’s AA degree in Intercultural Studies is designed to equip students for the engaging opportunities and challenges of our current and future world. It provides the foundation to explore additional education and work in a cross-cultural context. It is designed specifically for the student who wants to get some preparation, but who is not sure which which 4-year degree to pursue.
Why Study Intercultural Studies at Nyack?
- proximity to New York City and its diverse international communities
- experienced professors
- a strong departmental community
- our legacy: Nyack has been preparing intercultural workers for over 120 years.
What Will I Study?
- cultural sensitivity and awareness
- core courses that can be transferred into nearly any degree program
- valuable basic ministry skills
- a biblical foundation for mission and intercultural engagement
Those who receive an AA in Intercultural Studies can expect to have a basic foundation of education that will lead to viable internships and experiences that will guide the student towards the completion of a 4-year degree.