A virtual information session will be held on Wednesday, June 8 at 6:00 PM to acquaint prospective students with the Nyack College Master of Science in Education degree. Register to receive a link to access the session.
What makes teacher candidates at the Nyack College School of Education so special?
• These men and women have answered the call to be educators.
• They are empowered to be “salt and light” in the earth.
• Their degrees are accredited by the Council for the Accreditation of Educator Preparation.
• They want to see children rise to their full potential.
• They understand intentional diversity.
• They embrace social relevance.
• They receive Dignity for All Students training.
• They are taught by mentoring faculty who care about their success.
• They want to do their job—teach; so students can do their job—learn!
Gain insight from faculty, students and admissions counselors. Take advantage of the convenience of participating in this one-day virtual session.