Search for:

Once the switch between campuses is completed by the Registrar, you will see two different enrollments in your degree audit.

  1. Go to your Degree Audit
  2. Click on the Enrollment drop-down and choose which one you would like to view.
  3. You can also look at your unofficial transcript to view all course enrollments.
  4. Contact the Registrar’s Office with any other questions you may have about your enrollments or degree audit.