Nyack Athletics Hosts Coaches from Rwanda
Ted Quinn, head coach for the Nyack College men's basketball program, is hosting two coaches from Rwanda, Africa. Alexandre Ahishakiye and Jean Paul Mukasa (pictured above with Coach Quinn at a recent practice) are a part of a group of 28 coaches visiting colleges and universities in the United States under the auspices of Athletes in Action (AIA), a Christian sports organization based in Xenia, OH.
The two Rwandan coaches are on the Rockland campus for a twenty-day stay to shadow Coach Quinn and his staff, observing team practices and games. Says Quinn, "I want to thank Eric Nelson, AIA's global sports team director, and I also want to thank the Nyack College administration for making Alexandre and Jean Paul's stay possible. It has really been a great experience for our program and a kingdom-building experience."
- Nyack Critical Reads Colloquium Series Continues
- April 15: Passover Seder at Nyack New York City
- April 15: Dr. Fernando Arzola Lectures at Nyack Public Library
- In the Garden, a Flute Ensemble Recital
- Third Annual Student Research Conference at Nyack Rockland
- International Fellowship Day at Alliance Theological Seminary Rockland
- Amasi Trio Concert Rescheduled to April 23
- New York City Chorale Headlines Three Concerts
- NYACK'S SPRING PRODUCTION: J.B.
- Nyack College Rockland Chorale Performance of Mozart's Requiem
- Aramark Staff at Nyack Coordinates Global Volunteer Day
- Your Voice Counts: Approved NYS Budget FundsTAP Increases
- Dr. Lyndell O'Hara Presents on The King Years
- Nyack's "Amazing Race"
- RELEASE: HBO Documentary Features Nyack Alumnus Sean Pica
- Browse Blog Archive>>