UPDATED: Campuses Reopening Tues. Aug. 30
Updated Monday, August 29 at 4:30 p.m.
All Nyack College and Seminary campuses will be open on Tuesday, August 30th. All employees should report to work. Due to a downed tree, those of you who work at Shuman Hall should park in Boon lots and walk up to your offices.
UPDATE: Friday, August 26 at 3:15 p.m.
The AIT History of Art Class, scheduled for Saturday, August 27 is now canceled.
Faculty Assembly Day has been MOVED to Wednesday, August 31st. We will follow the same venue on Wednesday that was originally scheduled for Monday.
School meetings for Tuesday will continue as planned unless changed by your Dean. If you have any questions regarding Tuesday's venue - Please contact your Dean.
New Faculty, the New Faculty Orientation has been postponed. Dr. Len Kageler or Ms. Jill Johnson will contact you in regards to rescheduling this event.
Plans are for all campuses to remain open on Monday, staff should report to work, pending further notification.
Posted at 1:30 p.m. on Friday, August 26, 2011
Early arrival Launch leaders check-in has been rescheduled for Saturday August 27, 2011, Due to Hurricane Irene
Due to Hurricane Irene's potential impact on the region, Nyack College is changing the move-in date for Launch leaders to Saturday, August 27. Residence halls will be open for the move-in from 12:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. Students who are unable to move in on Saturday may arrive at the College on Monday, August 29, 2011. If any launch leader is unable to check-in on Saturday, please contact Chris Smith in the Student Development office, 845.675.4788, to make special arrangements.
Please continue to monitor the following
Facebook group: Nyack College School and Emergency Closing Notification
EMERGENCY HOTLINES: EXT: DIAL FROM OUTSIDE:
ATS 4958 845.770.5700, Option 6
Manhattan Campus 4974 646.378.6100, Option 6
Organizational Management 4957 845.675.4400, Option 1, then dial 4957
Rockland Campus 4951 845.675.4400, Option 6
- FEB 25: Nyack Student Leaders at Christian Cultural Center's C3 Youth Ministry
- FEB 27: Dr. Anita Underwood, a WMCA Networking Breakfast Panelist
- FEB 28: Deadline for Endowed Scholarship Applications
- FEB 28 Seminary Chapel Concludes Black History Month With Pastor Donna Baptiste
- FEB 24: Prof. Shelley Jameson and School of Music Alumnae in Concert
- A Faith Journey Profile for Black History Month: Althea Session-Lovett
- Nyack Alumna Tiffany Burnett ('05), a Boca Raton, FL Entrepreneur
- Spring Edition of The Forum Published
- OFFICIAL STATEMENT: Remembering God's General, Dr. Billy Graham
- Online Christian Colleges Ranks Nyack College
- Writing Center Presents "I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings"
- Shaun Jacobs-Patterson ('12) Named Senior Pastor at Trenton, NJ Church
- A Faith Journey Profile for Black History Month: Isaac Foster
- Second Scholarship and Global Engagement Colloquium
- WNYK 88.7FM February Alumni Spotlight: Dr. Donald Paine
- Remembering Dr. Thomas H. Stebbins (NC '56)
- A Faith Journey Profile for Black History Month: Deborah Walker
- Nyack College New York City School of Music Ensemble Performs at The Kennedy Center
- Feb 17: Empower Open House at Alliance Theological Seminary Rockland
- Nyack New York City School of Music Student on "Harry" TV Show
- Screening of Documentary, "13th"
- Katalina Padilla: Being the Change
- A Faith Journey Profile for Black History Month: Dr. Cleotha Robertson
- Feb 15: Screening of "13th" on Nyack Rockland Campus
- School of Education Dean Updates Program Accreditations
- Browse Blog Archive>>