Student Activities Coordinator Announces Launch 2011
Launch 2011 comes to Nyack College September 2-5!
The required annual orientation is a fun-filled weekend for new students as they make the transition to Nyack's residential campus, overlooking the beautiful Hudson River and the Tappan Zee Bridge. Parents and siblings are also welcome.
Excitement has been building for weeks. Christopher Smith, Coordinator of Student Activities, (pictured above) recently said, "I believe our theme for orientation puts it perfectly: "Greater things are within your reach."
Launch leaders have been trained and are ready to give new members of the campus community answers to questions and resources to make the new start a smooth process. To learn more about Launch, click here. Make sure to check back often for updates on activities that are being planned.
- Live from New York...Nyack's School of Music at Avery Fisher Hall, Lincoln Center!
- Broken To Minister CD Launch Event at NYC Campus
- 15-City Promo Tour for Nyack NYC Campus Music Prof Damien Sneed
- Becker Professional Education Presentation
- FEBRUARY 23-24: Pianist Marcelo Liano in Concert at Nyack Rockland
- Colloquium Series Features Dr. Kale Yu on "Earth in Mind"
- Denise Lewis Patrick, Award-Winning Author and Nyack Adjunct, Presents Connected Souls
- Nursing Alumni Return to Share Their Journey
- Nyack College Partners with the Luis Palau Association
- Nyack Reps at NY Student Aid Alliance Advocacy Day in Albany
- Damien Sneed, NYC Music Faculty, in PBS Documentary on Work by Wynton Marsalis
- Andrew White in Concert at Nyack College Rockland
- Nyack AGSC Professor and Students Published in Journal
- Kathy Schwarz, First 2015 Nyack Critical Reads Presenter
- Nyack College Partners With the Luis Palau Evangelistic Association
- Browse Blog Archive>>