June 25 is Commencement Day for Nyack DC
Commencement Day for graduates from Nyack's campus in the nation's capital will take place on Saturday, June 25 at 10:00 a.m. at The Temple of Praise, 700 Southern Ave. in Washington, DC.
This year's commencement speaker will be Dr. Fernando Arzola, Jr. Nyack New York's associate dean of the College of Arts and Sciences. His latest book, Exploring Worship: Catholic, Evangelical, and Orthodox Perspectives, was published by Wipf and Stock. The book explores corporate worship and suggests classic practices that help deepen the understanding and experience of worship.
Dean Arzola was recently honored by the National Puerto Rican Day Parade, Inc. at its Educational/Leadership Project Banquet held at Villa Barone Manor in New York City. He will be among the many business, political, and educational leaders who will participate in the 54th annual parade that travels along Fifth Ave from 44th Street to 86th Streets on Sunday, June 12.
Congratulations to the Nyack DC Class of 2011!
- Nyack Alumnus Charles Galbreath, a 2015 C&MA Council Speaker
- Tappan Zee Bridge Evening Travel Advisory May 18-22
- 2015 Hudson River Pianofest at Nyack College Rockland
- Nyack ATS Commencement 2015
- Bench Dedication Procession to Memorial Park Led by Nyack College Music Students
- A Rite of Passage to Womanhood for 25 Nyack Seniors
- ACL Student Research Award Winner
- New Beta Psi Chapter of Chi Alpha Epsilon Honor Society Members Inducted
- Nyack College/Alliance Theological Seminary 2015 Commencement
- Gone Fishing...
- A Day of Master Classes and Music Clinics for High School Music Students from Michigan
- Twenty-five Nyack College Contributors to SEA-PHAGES Research
- Men's Golf Team Headed to 2015 NCAA Championship Competition
- Two Operas! Two Days! Prof. Shelley Jameson, Director
- LAST WEEKEND for Spring Production of The Brothers Grimm Spectaculathon
- Browse Blog Archive>>