Dr. Peter Enns, Bible Scholar, Lectures at Nyack NYC
Nyack's College of Bible and Christian Ministry will welcome Bible scholar, Dr. Peter Enns to the Manhattan campus, 93 Worth St., 10th floor auditorium on Thursday, April 21 from 6:00-8:00 p.m. His lecture entitled, "Paul, His Bible, and Why He Reads It the Way He Does," is open to the public.
A senior fellow in Biblical Studies at the BioLogos Foundation in San Diego, CA, he is the author of the NIV Application Commentary on Exodus and several books on biblical interpretation. He was professor of Old Testament and biblical hermeneutics for 14 years at Westminster Theological Seminary.
A question and answer period will follow his lecture. Light refreshments will be served.
- TONIGHT: In Concert --The Truth & I
- Alliance World Fellowship President ATS/Nyack College Chapel Speaker
- Official Statement in Response to Media Announced Law Suit
- MA in Mental Health Counseling Online Approved by NYS Education Department
- School of Music Reunion with Dr. John McArthur
- OCT 17: Fall Fishing
- OCT 17: Homecoming Block Party!
- Woman: A Rite of Passage Initiation Ceremony Held
- Dr. Mark Nanos Welcomed to Nyack NYC for AJCO Colloquia Series
- Peter Irvine, 2015 School of Business and Leadership Keynote Speaker Coming October 13
- A HOMECOMING HIT! The Running Warrior 3K Walk & 5K Road Race
- Nyack on U.S. News & World Report 2016 Best Colleges Diversity List
- NYC Campus Library Gets a New Name
- The Names by Billy Collins
- ATS Alumnus/Author Dimas Salaberrios, a Fox & Friends Guest
- Homecoming 2015: Nyack Alumni, Prepare to Dine!
- The Loss of AGSC Colleague, Dr. James Chin
- Forum on Restorative Justice Features Nyack Professor
- Math Prof Conducts Research at Seoul International Christian Academy in Korea
- Inspiration for a New Academic Year at Nyack/ATS
- School of Music: Trading Textbooks for iPads
- Peter Rohdin: Responding to God's Call
- Women Warrior Teams Honored for Sportsmanship...the Ninth Straight Year
- Nyack/ATS Loses a Dear Friend
- Nyack College Represented in Journal News STEM Education Feature
- Browse Blog Archive>>