Poetry Reading Features Rosanna Warren
Posted by Deborah.Walker on Monday February 28, 2011
English Department Chair Dr. Jonathan Gates announced that Nyack College will welcome award winning poet Rosanna Warren to the Rockland campus on Monday, March 7 at 7:30 in Pardington Hall at 45 South Boulevard in Nyack. The Emma MacLachlan Metcalf Professor of Humanities was elected to the American Academy of Arts and Letters in 2005. She has been awarded grants from the Guggenheim Foundation, the Ingram Merrill Foundation, and the American Council of Learned Societies. Professor Warren was Chancellor of the Academy of American Poets from 1999-2005. In the fall of 2000 she was The New York Times Resident in Literature at the American Academy in Rome. Prof. Warren is a contributing editor of Seneca Review and the poetry editor of Daedalus. All are welcome.
- Live from New York...Nyack's School of Music at Avery Fisher Hall, Lincoln Center!
- Broken To Minister CD Launch Event at NYC Campus
- 15-City Promo Tour for Nyack NYC Campus Music Prof Damien Sneed
- Becker Professional Education Presentation
- FEBRUARY 23-24: Pianist Marcelo Liano in Concert at Nyack Rockland
- Colloquium Series Features Dr. Kale Yu on "Earth in Mind"
- Denise Lewis Patrick, Award-Winning Author and Nyack Adjunct, Presents Connected Souls
- Nursing Alumni Return to Share Their Journey
- Nyack College Partners with the Luis Palau Association
- Nyack Reps at NY Student Aid Alliance Advocacy Day in Albany
- Damien Sneed, NYC Music Faculty, in PBS Documentary on Work by Wynton Marsalis
- Andrew White in Concert at Nyack College Rockland
- Nyack AGSC Professor and Students Published in Journal
- Kathy Schwarz, First 2015 Nyack Critical Reads Presenter
- Nyack College Partners With the Luis Palau Evangelistic Association
- Browse Blog Archive>>