Deadline for 2012 Global Service-Learning Courses
Scott Reitz, chair of the Nyack College Cross-Cultural Studies Department and Director of Global Service-Learning (GS-L) has announced that applications are being accepted for 2012 GS-L international courses. Click here for more information. Completed applications should be submitted by April 8.
Being globally engaged is one of Nyack's five core values. The global service-learning courses are both experiential and transformational. To see course descriptions and to learn here more about upcoming trips to Mexico, Italy, Israel, the Philippines, Cambodia, Ecuador, India, and Spain.
- Nyack Manhattan Campus Students on Trinity Broadcasting Network
- Nyack.edu Redesign Debuts
- JULY 11: Hope to See You in Central Park!
- Nyack's School of Nursing Dean, Dr. Elizabeth Simon Named a Fulbright Scholar
- Is Nyack For You? Are You for Nyack?
- Miriam Airoldi: Helping Others Find Dignity and Worth
- New Online! Master of Arts in Biblical Studies at ATS
- Into All the World!
- Social Work Degree Guide Names Nyack College to Its Top 25
- Nyack Clergy Association Hosts a Memorial Service for Charleston Nine
- Nyack's Moseley Field Turns Heliport for New York's Governor
- Nyack Softball Players Make CACC All-Academic Team
- Nyack College Students in National Masterworks Festival Chorus at Carnegie Hall
- New Major at Nyack: BA in Philosophy and Religious Studies
- Charles Galbreath, a 2015 C&MA Council Speaker
- Rock-o-Nomix Team: You Voted! They Won!
- New York City Fish Count
- 2015 Empower Ceremony
- 2015 Hudson River Pianofest at Nyack College Rockland
- Nyack ATS Commencement 2015
- Bench Dedication Procession to Memorial Park Led by Nyack College Music Students
- A Rite of Passage to Womanhood for 25 Nyack Seniors
- ACL Student Research Award Winner
- New Beta Psi Chapter of Chi Alpha Epsilon Honor Society Members Inducted
- Nyack College/Alliance Theological Seminary 2015 Commencement
- Browse Blog Archive>>