Pep Rally and Ticket Sales for Nyack vs. Dominican BB Game Airing on CBS
Division II men's basketball rivals, Nyack College and Dominican College, will face off on Saturday, January 22 at the Hennessy Center at Dominican's Orangeburg, NY campus. The two Central Atlantic Collegiate Conference (CACC) teams will tip off at 11:30 a.m. The game will be broadcast nationally on the CBS College Network.
Join the Nyack campus community and other fans at the game or click here for information on the CBS broadcast. In addition to appearing on CBS College Sports, the game will be available through the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) Productions syndication affiliates and will be videostreamed at NCAA.com.
Tickets are $3.00 each for Nyack students and includes a T-shirt to wear at the game. Shirts will be given out when tickets are presented on Saturday. Purchase your tickets in the Student Activities Office in Boon Center (the Student Development Suite) or in the cafeteria during lunch and dinner this week. All proceeds will go to the Anne Jackson Memorial Fund.
Parking is limited at the Hennessy Center. Transportation will be provided from Nyack College. Vans will leave Bowman Gym on the Rockland campus starting at 9:45 a.m. and every 15 minutes until 11:00 a.m.
A pep rally will be held on Friday, January 21 at 7:00 p.m. in Bowman Gym.
For more information, contact Christopher Smith, Coordinator of Student Activities at 845.675.4788.
Let's go, Warriors!
- Chelsea Geyer (NC '12) Golf Tournament Luncheon Speaker
- August 31: Last Day for Early Bird Rates for CCCU 2016 Diversity Conference at Nyack NYC
- Register by September 5 for Nyack's Leadership Speaker Series
- Remembering Lavern Dantzler, Nyack Alumna and Staff Member
- Amanda Halter, A Lady Warrior in Germany
- Celebrating the Life of Rick Santiago
- Jose Heredia (NC '09) at the Rose Nagelberg Theatre in Manhattan
- Carol Ann Freeman and Bonita D'Amil...Hearts for Hungary
- Gabrielle Do Goes Global With Her Spoken Word Artistry
- Nyack College Golf Classic Returns to Historic Saint Andrew's
- Memorial Service for ATS Alum Mark Xavier Lewis
- Go Fish! or The Adventures of Dr. Peter Park
- ATS Dean Announces New Role: ATS Director, Dr. Louis DeCaro, Jr.
- Nyack's Historic Excavation: Something to Write Home About
- Nyack Counseling Professor and Students to be Published
- Nyack Reps in the Nation's Capital for Second Chance Pell Grant Meetings
- Nyack College Among Top 50 Most Diverse U.S. Campuses
- Willana Mack, Winner of the Tri-State Gospel Music Association Award
- Epoch Times Features Composer and Nyack Music Prof William Vollinger
- Associate Dean Luis Carlo Receives Kudos for Service to ATS
- JULY 10 & 14: Anthony Vaval ('16) Grad Featured on Dennis Dillon Show
- Dr. Barbara Austin-Lucas, First Female Bishop-Designate for Dunamis Covenant Connection
- Days Away from Nyack's Historic Archaeological Dig
- Carlos Cuestas ('09), A Classical Guitar Act
- Rev. Dave Nguyen and the Vietnamese Alliance Church Celebrate an Anniversary
- Browse Blog Archive>>