New York City Chorale in Concert at Calvary Baptist Church
Nyack College New York City Chorale will be featured in a Christmas concert on Saturday, December 18 at 7:00 p.m., conducted by Dr. Elizabeth Swanson with Prof. Margrit Zimmermann and Dr. Sue Talley, keyboard, at Calvary Baptist Church, 123 West 57th St., in New York City, NY. The Chorale will perform Handel's Messiah and traditional Christmas carols, Buxtehude's Magnificat, and gospel songs. Featured performers include the Chamber Singers along with 2005 Nyack alumna, soloist Willana Mack (Warner Brothers film, August Rush).
- West Side Story Wows Audiences
- Isa Agape: A WNYK Interview and Worship & Praise Night Leader
- Telling the Nyack Story
- Graduation for Fishkill Cohort 905
- Dr. Elaine Chao, Nyack Honorary Degree Recipient, Named to President-elect Trump's Cabinet
- Good Reads in Forum Issue #2
- WNYK Airs Interviews With West Side Story Cast and Crew
- Accreditation for MA in Marriage and Family Therapy at Alliance Graduate School of Counseling
- Thinking of You With a Grateful Heart...
- Preparing for Christmas and Giving Thanks
- Wall Street Journal College Rankings List Puts Nyack Among Top 20 in the U.S. for Campus Environment
- A West Side Story Who's Who
- Nyack Alumna and Author Linda Graf Shares Message on Bitterness
- Final Colloquium in Fall Series Features Film "Inside Man"
- Dr. David Ireland, Nyack Rockland Chapel Speaker
- Nyack Student Stephanie Fisher, a Guest Conductor at Kathleen Battle Event
- School of Music Students Share Joy at Market Street Mission
- Sean Pica of Hudson Link Visits Nyack Students on Rockland Campus
- Career Talk With New York State Trooper at Nyack Rockland
- Nyack Students Among Top Three Presenters at Biology Conference
- Center for Scholarship and Global Engagement Hosts Nyack Scholars Symposium
- Thank You for Voting for Josh and Jackie Blanchard!
- The New Forum--The Voice of Nyack College Students
- Faculty Recital: Dr. Tammy Lum, pianist
- HYMNFEST - An Evening of Timeless Praise
- Browse Blog Archive>>