Homegoing of '02 Sarah Carey Burns
Sarah Carey Burns, a December 2002 graduate of Elementary Education, died 7/18/05 in an automobile accident. She is survived by her loving husband, Cliff Burns, a 2003 graduate of Elementary Education and current student in the Inclusive Education masters program. Please keep Cliff and the rest of Sarah's family and friends in your prayers as they mourn her loss.
The following is information on the viewing/funeral arrangements:
Thursday, July 21 Viewing from 2-4pm and 7-9pm
Gagan Funeral Home
Pine Bush, NY
Call 845-744-6008 for directions.
Friday, July 22 Funeral at 11am
Harmony Baptist Church
Call 845-692-6113 for directions.
Cards can be sent to:
514 Saw Creek Estates
Bushkill, PA 18324
- Nyack Alumnus Charles Galbreath, a 2015 C&MA Council Speaker
- Tappan Zee Bridge Evening Travel Advisory May 18-22
- 2015 Hudson River Pianofest at Nyack College Rockland
- Nyack ATS Commencement 2015
- Bench Dedication Procession to Memorial Park Led by Nyack College Music Students
- A Rite of Passage to Womanhood for 25 Nyack Seniors
- ACL Student Research Award Winner
- New Beta Psi Chapter of Chi Alpha Epsilon Honor Society Members Inducted
- Nyack College/Alliance Theological Seminary 2015 Commencement
- Gone Fishing...
- A Day of Master Classes and Music Clinics for High School Music Students from Michigan
- Twenty-five Nyack College Contributors to SEA-PHAGES Research
- Men's Golf Team Headed to 2015 NCAA Championship Competition
- Two Operas! Two Days! Prof. Shelley Jameson, Director
- LAST WEEKEND for Spring Production of The Brothers Grimm Spectaculathon
- Browse Blog Archive>>