Homegoing of '02 Sarah Carey Burns
Sarah Carey Burns, a December 2002 graduate of Elementary Education, died 7/18/05 in an automobile accident. She is survived by her loving husband, Cliff Burns, a 2003 graduate of Elementary Education and current student in the Inclusive Education masters program. Please keep Cliff and the rest of Sarah's family and friends in your prayers as they mourn her loss.
The following is information on the viewing/funeral arrangements:
Thursday, July 21 Viewing from 2-4pm and 7-9pm
Gagan Funeral Home
Pine Bush, NY
Call 845-744-6008 for directions.
Friday, July 22 Funeral at 11am
Harmony Baptist Church
Call 845-692-6113 for directions.
Cards can be sent to:
514 Saw Creek Estates
Bushkill, PA 18324
- FEB 25: Nyack Student Leaders at Christian Cultural Center's C3 Youth Ministry
- FEB 27: Dr. Anita Underwood, a WMCA Networking Breakfast Panelist
- FEB 28: Deadline for Endowed Scholarship Applications
- FEB 28 Seminary Chapel Concludes Black History Month With Pastor Donna Baptiste
- FEB 24: Prof. Shelley Jameson and School of Music Alumnae in Concert
- A Faith Journey Profile for Black History Month: Althea Session-Lovett
- Nyack Alumna Tiffany Burnett ('05), a Boca Raton, FL Entrepreneur
- Spring Edition of The Forum Published
- OFFICIAL STATEMENT: Remembering God's General, Dr. Billy Graham
- Online Christian Colleges Ranks Nyack College
- Writing Center Presents "I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings"
- Shaun Jacobs-Patterson ('12) Named Senior Pastor at Trenton, NJ Church
- A Faith Journey Profile for Black History Month: Isaac Foster
- Second Scholarship and Global Engagement Colloquium
- WNYK 88.7FM February Alumni Spotlight: Dr. Donald Paine
- Remembering Dr. Thomas H. Stebbins (NC '56)
- A Faith Journey Profile for Black History Month: Deborah Walker
- Nyack College New York City School of Music Ensemble Performs at The Kennedy Center
- Feb 17: Empower Open House at Alliance Theological Seminary Rockland
- Nyack New York City School of Music Student on "Harry" TV Show
- Screening of Documentary, "13th"
- Katalina Padilla: Being the Change
- A Faith Journey Profile for Black History Month: Dr. Cleotha Robertson
- Feb 15: Screening of "13th" on Nyack Rockland Campus
- School of Education Dean Updates Program Accreditations
- Browse Blog Archive>>