Tomorrow at Nyack Rockland: INFUSION, A Women's Seminar Featuring Marlinda Ireland
INFUSION: Fresh Hope for the Woman’s Journey, a one-day seminar will be held on Saturday, October 2, 2010 from 9:00 a.m. until 3:00 p.m. in Bowman Gymnasium on the Rockland County campus. This six-hour event—with appeal to women of all ages and all seasons of life—will offer transformational Bible teaching and testimony, uplifting worship, guided prayer, interactive discussion, fun-loving humor, genuine fellowship, and gourmet goodies.
Rev. Marlinda Ireland is the keynote speaker for this inspirational intergenerational gathering. She is co-founder and associate pastor of Christ Church in Montclair and in Rockaway, NJ, where her husband, Dr. David Ireland is senior pastor. Mrs. Ireland, a 2009 alumnus of Alliance Theological Seminary, will address the theme of “divine delays” from her book, What is God Waiting For? Her ministry in word and song will bring encouragement and inspiration to the married, single, young, old, career person, homemaker, or student. Other segments of the program will feature several extraordinary women leaders from the campuses of Nyack College and Alliance Theological Seminary.
To register online and to get more information about INFUSION, click here.
- Nyack's School of Nursing Dean, Dr. Elizabeth Simon Named a Fulbright Scholar
- Is Nyack For You? Are You for Nyack?
- Miriam Airoldi: Helping Others Find Dignity and Worth
- New Online! Master of Arts in Biblical Studies at ATS
- Into All the World!
- Social Work Degree Guide Names Nyack College to Its Top 25
- Nyack Clergy Association Hosts a Memorial Service for Charleston Nine
- Nyack's Moseley Field Turns Heliport for New York's Governor
- Nyack Softball Players Make CACC All-Academic Team
- Nyack College Students in National Masterworks Festival Chorus at Carnegie Hall
- New Major at Nyack: BA in Philosophy and Religious Studies
- Charles Galbreath, a 2015 C&MA Council Speaker
- Rock-o-Nomix Team: You Voted! They Won!
- New York City Fish Count
- 2015 Empower Ceremony
- Browse Blog Archive>>