Winner of Piano Concerto Competition to Play Tonight
Glen Koponen invites students, staff, and the public to attend a concert in Pardington Hall tonight at 8:00 p.m.
Jina Kwak, a junior at NCMC and winner of the 2005 School of Music Piano Concerto Competition, will perform Mendelssohn's Piano Concerto in G Minor (1st movement) with the orchestra.
In addition, sophomore Jeni Sinco will perform J. S. Bach's Violin Concerto in E Major with the Nyack String Orchestra.
The String Orchestra, under the direction of Prof. Sungrai Sohn, will also perform Pachelbel's ultra-famous Canon in D, and Scott Joplin's The Entertainer and New Rag.
There will be no admission charge.
- Nyack Critical Reads Colloquium Series Continues
- Passover Seder Celebrated at Nyack New York City
- Nyack Public Library Hosts Lecture by Nyack Dean
- In the Garden, a Flute Ensemble Recital
- Third Annual Student Research Conference at Nyack Rockland
- International Fellowship Day at Alliance Theological Seminary Rockland
- Amasi Trio Concert Rescheduled to April 23
- New York City Chorale Headlines Three Concerts
- NYACK'S SPRING PRODUCTION: J.B.
- Nyack College Rockland Chorale Performance of Mozart's Requiem
- Aramark Staff at Nyack Coordinates Global Volunteer Day
- Your Voice Counts: Approved NYS Budget FundsTAP Increases
- Dr. Lyndell O'Hara Presents on The King Years
- Nyack's "Amazing Race"
- RELEASE: HBO Documentary Features Nyack Alumnus Sean Pica
- Browse Blog Archive>>