Nyack's New President's Hall of Distinction Installation
Dr. Michael G. Scales, Nyack College/ATS president has the unique ability to recognize and celebrate the gifting in people. After more than three decades in higher education, his legacy is already established in the trail of mentees that stretches across our nation. Just as he has impacted the hundreds of young men and women who treasure his mentorship, Mike Scales is also quick to esteem the many seasoned leaders that God has placed in his path. So it is no surprise that he would establish a way to honor the people he refers to as the “heroes” in his life.
Dr. Scales unveiled Nyack’s new President’s Hall of Distinction on Commencement Day at a brunch held at the Tarrytown House Estates for family and friends of the honorees along with the members of the campus community. The recipients of this honor embody Nyack’s core values of being—academically excellent, globally engaged, intentionally diverse, personally transforming, and socially relevant. Three individuals were installed. They are pictured above (left to right), RNDr. Martin Palouš, United Nations Ambassador to the Czech Republic; Mr. Michael Ahn, retired president and CEO of LG Electronics North America; Dr. Scales; and Nyack/ATS Trustee Paul Glenn.
- Friday, May 29: Nyack Alumnus Charles Galbreath, a 2015 C&MA Council Speaker
- Nyack NYC Rock-o-Nomix Team: You Voted! They Won!
- Nyack College/ATS Empower 2015
- New York City Fish Count
- Tappan Zee Bridge Evening Travel Advisory May 18-22
- 2015 Hudson River Pianofest at Nyack College Rockland
- Nyack ATS Commencement 2015
- Bench Dedication Procession to Memorial Park Led by Nyack College Music Students
- A Rite of Passage to Womanhood for 25 Nyack Seniors
- ACL Student Research Award Winner
- New Beta Psi Chapter of Chi Alpha Epsilon Honor Society Members Inducted
- Nyack College/Alliance Theological Seminary 2015 Commencement
- Gone Fishing...
- A Day of Master Classes and Music Clinics for High School Music Students from Michigan
- Twenty-five Nyack College Contributors to SEA-PHAGES Research
- Browse Blog Archive>>