Golf Team Heads to First NCAA Division II Atlantic/East Regional - May 3-5
Posted by Deborah.Walker on Friday April 23, 2010
The Nyack Warriors 2009-2010 Golf Team will be the first team in the program's history to represent the college in the NCAA Division II Atlantic/East Regional at Glade Springs Resort in Daniels, WV, May 3-5, 2010. A practice round will be held on May 2. Eighty teams and 32 student-athletes have been selected to participate in the regional competition, which will be hosted by the West Virginia Intercollegiate Athletic Conference and Concord University.
The top five teams and the top two student-athletes not with a team from each regional will advance to the finals May 18-21 at The Sagamore Club in Noblesville, IN. The finals will be hosted by the Indiana Sports Corporation, the University of Indianapolis, the Great Lakes Valley Conference, and the Hamilton County Sports Authority.
There will be four regional sites in which two regions will meet and conduct regional tournaments. The regional tournaments will be paired as follows:
Atlantic and East
South and Southeast
Midwest and South Central
Central and West
Congratulations to Coach Earl Miller and the team known as the "United Nations" --Inigo Betrian of Madrid, Spain; Joao Gil of Lisbon, Portugal; Camden Lawrence of Stirling, Canada; Joe Lee of Bronx, NY; and Zhao Yang of Bayside, NY.
- Nyack Manhattan Campus Students on Trinity Broadcasting Network
- Nyack.edu Redesign Debuts
- JULY 11: Hope to See You in Central Park!
- Nyack's School of Nursing Dean, Dr. Elizabeth Simon Named a Fulbright Scholar
- Is Nyack For You? Are You for Nyack?
- Miriam Airoldi: Helping Others Find Dignity and Worth
- New Online! Master of Arts in Biblical Studies at ATS
- Into All the World!
- Social Work Degree Guide Names Nyack College to Its Top 25
- Nyack Clergy Association Hosts a Memorial Service for Charleston Nine
- Nyack's Moseley Field Turns Heliport for New York's Governor
- Nyack Softball Players Make CACC All-Academic Team
- Nyack College Students in National Masterworks Festival Chorus at Carnegie Hall
- New Major at Nyack: BA in Philosophy and Religious Studies
- Charles Galbreath, a 2015 C&MA Council Speaker
- Rock-o-Nomix Team: You Voted! They Won!
- New York City Fish Count
- 2015 Empower Ceremony
- 2015 Hudson River Pianofest at Nyack College Rockland
- Nyack ATS Commencement 2015
- Bench Dedication Procession to Memorial Park Led by Nyack College Music Students
- A Rite of Passage to Womanhood for 25 Nyack Seniors
- ACL Student Research Award Winner
- New Beta Psi Chapter of Chi Alpha Epsilon Honor Society Members Inducted
- Nyack College/Alliance Theological Seminary 2015 Commencement
- Browse Blog Archive>>