Nyack's Washington Semester
The Washington Semester is a new program that will launch at Nyack’s DC campus in fall 2010, offering students a period of study to engage the urban culture using the “city as text.” The relationship of civic responsibility, government and the student’s major will provide practical experience.
The basic program is 15 credits with classes held on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. Tuesdays and Thursdays will be designated for internships or practicums. Social Work majors have the option of taking 14-17 credits in the spring semester. Nyack College second semester sophomores, juniors, and seniors may apply. Applicants from other campuses will be considered on a space available basis.
Nyack’s DC campus is located in the Hall of States Building at 444 North Capitol Street, NW, Suite 700, Washington, DC 20001. For more information, contact email@example.com or phone 202.220.1300. To learn more about other DC campus programs, visit www.nyack.edu/dc.
- March 26: Metropolitan Saxophone Quartet at Nyack Rockland
- MARCH 26: Nyack College Student Research Conference Rockland Campus
- March 28 CityServe
- March 29: Music Students Minister at Morristown's Market Street Mission
- ATS Colloquium On State and Religion: The Case of Israel
- APRIL 10: Nyack College Rockland Chorale Spring Concert
- Live from New York...Nyack's School of Music at Avery Fisher Hall, Lincoln Center!
- Nyack Says Thank You to Community Sponsors
- Nyack...We're Here to Serve!
- Pianist Johnny Walsh In Concert on Nyack Rockland Campus March 31
- Broken To Minister CD Launch Event at NYC Campus
- 15-City Promo Tour for Nyack NYC Campus Music Prof Damien Sneed
- Becker Professional Education Presentation
- FEBRUARY 23-24: Pianist Marcelo Liano in Concert at Nyack Rockland
- Colloquium Series Features Dr. Kale Yu on "Earth in Mind"
- Browse Blog Archive>>