Junior Warriors Basketball Program at Nyack College for 1st-6th Graders
Posted by Deborah.Walker on Tuesday December 22, 2009
The Nyack College Junior Warrior Basketball Program will be held three Saturdays, January 9, 16, and 23, from 9:00 a.m. until 11:00 a.m. in Bowman Gymnasium on the Rockland campus. Boys and girls from Rockland County and the surrounding areas are welcome to register.
For $60.00 per participant, the sessions include a free T-shirt and free admission to all Nyack Warrior home games. A sibling discount of $10.00 is also available. Youth will provide their own gears and shoes. Basketballs will be furnished or players can bring their own basketballs clearly marked with their name.
Ted Quinn, the Nyack College Men’s Basketball Head Coach, directs this youth program. In his 13 years as a collegiate and high school basketball coach, Quinn has led six All-American and 13 Academic All-American players in addition to 26 All-Conference players. He has headed a variety of instructional camps across the nation.
For more information on the Junior Warriors Basketball Program, please contact Ted Quinn, Antwuan Holloway or Eric Brand at 845.675.4785.
- Two Operas! Two Days! Prof. Shelley Jameson, Director
- LAST WEEKEND for Spring Production of The Brothers Grimm Spectaculathon
- English Chairman Announces Publication of Fine Print
- Career Talk on Banking at Nyack College Rockland
- RELEASE: Nyack College/Alliance Theological Seminary Commencement 2015
- School of Music in Concert at Avery Fisher Hall, Lincoln Center
- 2016 Global Service-Learning Trips For Nyack Students
- Nyack College Rockland Chorale Spring Concert
- Nyack College Student Research Conference Winners
- Service With a Smile #NyackCityServe
- Pianist Johnny Walsh In Concert on Nyack Rockland Campus
- Music Students Minister at Morristown's Market Street Mission
- ATS Colloquium On State and Religion: The Case of Israel
- Live from New York...Nyack's School of Music at Avery Fisher Hall, Lincoln Center!
- Nyack Says Thank You to Community Sponsors
- Browse Blog Archive>>