Junior Warriors Basketball Program at Nyack College for 1st-6th Graders
Posted by Deborah.Walker on Tuesday December 22, 2009
The Nyack College Junior Warrior Basketball Program will be held three Saturdays, January 9, 16, and 23, from 9:00 a.m. until 11:00 a.m. in Bowman Gymnasium on the Rockland campus. Boys and girls from Rockland County and the surrounding areas are welcome to register.
For $60.00 per participant, the sessions include a free T-shirt and free admission to all Nyack Warrior home games. A sibling discount of $10.00 is also available. Youth will provide their own gears and shoes. Basketballs will be furnished or players can bring their own basketballs clearly marked with their name.
Ted Quinn, the Nyack College Men’s Basketball Head Coach, directs this youth program. In his 13 years as a collegiate and high school basketball coach, Quinn has led six All-American and 13 Academic All-American players in addition to 26 All-Conference players. He has headed a variety of instructional camps across the nation.
For more information on the Junior Warriors Basketball Program, please contact Ted Quinn, Antwuan Holloway or Eric Brand at 845.675.4785.
- American Cancer Society Rates Nyack a Top-Ranking NY Institution With Tobacco-Free Policies
- Grace Prescriptions: Seminars for Healthcare Professionals at Nyack NYC
- December School of Music Concerts in Manhattan and in Rockland
- Nyack College Welcomes 2016 Leadership Rockland Cohort for Multi-cultural Communities Day
- Ancient Judaism and Christian Origins Conference Proceedings Published
- Chad Needs Your Votes! (Every Day Until November 30)
- School of Education Authors Release Books on Self-Regulation
- Chelsea Geyer ('12) Director of DC127, a Colloquium Guest Speaker
- ATS Alum and Author, Dimas Salaberrios, in Paris
- New Partnership With An Old Friend: Pastor Lesly Milord
- Nyack's Brittany Cruz Heads to Practice With Women's Olympic Pre-National Team
- Reading the New Testament as Second Temple Jewish Literature
- Author Deb Hirsch of Missio Alliance at Nyack/ATS
- Nyack Salutes Our Nation's Veterans
- 7th Scholars Symposium: In Search of the Meaning of Work
- A Nyack College First: Student Cyber Security Team
- A Showcase of Academic Excellence: Nyack's Scholars Symposium
- Fulbright Ambassador Brian Polkinghorn Visits Nyack College
- National Nursing Exam Scores on a Strong and Steady Rise
- Alumni of the Year Award Honorees Across the Decades
- Nyack on U.S. News & World Report 2016 Best Colleges Diversity List
- AWF President Visits Nyack/ATS Rockland
- MA in Mental Health Counseling Online Approved by NYS Education Department
- Peter Irvine, 2015 School of Business and Leadership Keynote Speaker
- Official Statement in Response to Media Announced Law Suit
- Browse Blog Archive>>