Poetry/Prose Reading at Boon
Posted by Deborah.Walker on Tuesday December 8, 2009
The Rockland campus English Department will host a Poetry/Prose reading on Monday, December 14 from 7:00 p.m. until 9:30 p.m. in the lower lever of Boon Center.
Featured artists are from the Creative Writing and Digital Photography classes. Members of the Nyack campus community are welcome to share original poems and short prose passages during open mic.
For more information, contact Dr. Jonathan Gates at email@example.com.
- Nyack NYC Rock-o-Nomix Team: You Voted! They Won!
- Nyack Alumnus Charles Galbreath, a 2015 C&MA Council Speaker
- Tappan Zee Bridge Evening Travel Advisory May 18-22
- 2015 Hudson River Pianofest at Nyack College Rockland
- Nyack ATS Commencement 2015
- Bench Dedication Procession to Memorial Park Led by Nyack College Music Students
- A Rite of Passage to Womanhood for 25 Nyack Seniors
- ACL Student Research Award Winner
- New Beta Psi Chapter of Chi Alpha Epsilon Honor Society Members Inducted
- Nyack College/Alliance Theological Seminary 2015 Commencement
- Gone Fishing...
- A Day of Master Classes and Music Clinics for High School Music Students from Michigan
- Twenty-five Nyack College Contributors to SEA-PHAGES Research
- Men's Golf Team Headed to 2015 NCAA Championship Competition
- Two Operas! Two Days! Prof. Shelley Jameson, Director
- Browse Blog Archive>>