Fall 2009 Faculty Reading: Prof. Brad McDuffie
Posted by Deborah.Walker on Thursday November 12, 2009
This year's Fall Faculty Reading will feature Nyack College English professor, Professor Brad McDuffie on Wednesday, November 18 at 8:00 p.m. in Shuman Hall on the Rockland Campus. In the intimate setting of Presidents Hall, he will read selections from his recently published chapbook, And the West Was Not So Far Away. In this collection of new and previously published works, Prof. McDuffie explores his travels, family, and sports. A regular contributor to The Fine Print, Professor McDuffie has been published in The North Dakota Quarterly and The Shawangunk Review, among others. To encourage and inspire creativity and the integration of many art forms at Nyack, he formed The Radio Flyers Club.
For more information, contact the English Department at 845.675.4420.
- YouVersion Founder Bobby Gruenewald Calls Nyack/ATS Grads World Changers
- Nyack Student Government Recognizes Campus Leaders
- Commencement Guests Share Appreciation for Nyack's Mission
- Celebrating Commencement 2016
- Parents of Youth 7-18! Check Out Summer Sports Camps at Nyack
- Zahir Edwards (1996-2016)...President Scales Pays Tribute to a Nyack Warrior
- Nyack Represented at Education Financing Forum
- Nyack Students and Faculty Perform in Musikabend
- Meet Dr. Peter Park at the World Science Festival's Great Fish Count
- Nyack's 2016 Year-End Faculty/Staff Luncheon and Awards
- Nyack College 2016 Honorary Degree Recipient Featured in "The Village"
- The 2016 Celebration of Woman
- Nyack NYC School of Music Profs and Student in Jazz on the Plaza!
- Nyack College/Alliance Theological Seminary Commencement at the Westchester County Center
- Meet Nyack's 2016 Valedictorians!
- Battery Park Campus Now Owned by Nyack College
- A Celebration of Pentecost at Bedford Community Church
- Dr. David Ireland, Rockland County Day of Prayer Keynote Speaker
- Just Released! The Fine Print 2016
- Celebrating Nyack Honor Society Students
- Last Weekend Performances of Mozart's "The Magic Flute"
- West Side Story in Lower Manhattan
- Nyack Doing Community Well: Loving Our Neighbor
- Nyack's Inaugural Social Work Graduate Research Colloquium
- PRAXIS Connections Dinner for Emerging Leaders at Nyack NYC
- Browse Blog Archive>>