Fall 2009 Faculty Reading: Prof. Brad McDuffie
Posted by Deborah.Walker on Thursday November 12, 2009
This year's Fall Faculty Reading will feature Nyack College English professor, Professor Brad McDuffie on Wednesday, November 18 at 8:00 p.m. in Shuman Hall on the Rockland Campus. In the intimate setting of Presidents Hall, he will read selections from his recently published chapbook, And the West Was Not So Far Away. In this collection of new and previously published works, Prof. McDuffie explores his travels, family, and sports. A regular contributor to The Fine Print, Professor McDuffie has been published in The North Dakota Quarterly and The Shawangunk Review, among others. To encourage and inspire creativity and the integration of many art forms at Nyack, he formed The Radio Flyers Club.
For more information, contact the English Department at 845.675.4420.
- Nyack/ATS Commencement Ceremony Will Be Streamed Live at www.nyack.edu
- VOTE for Isamar Lopez in "The Voice" Competition!
- The Amasi Trio Concert
- Emerging Technology Students Showcased in Spring Show
- Rockland Chapter of Alpha Chi National Honor Society Adds Nyack College Students
- Nyack Critical Reads Colloquium Series Continues
- Passover Seder Celebrated at Nyack New York City
- Nyack Public Library Hosts Lecture by Nyack Dean
- In the Garden, a Flute Ensemble Recital
- Third Annual Student Research Conference at Nyack Rockland
- New York City Chorale Headlines Three Concerts
- NYACK'S SPRING PRODUCTION: J.B.
- Nyack College Rockland Chorale Performance of Mozart's Requiem
- Aramark Staff at Nyack Coordinates Global Volunteer Day
- Your Voice Counts: Approved NYS Budget FundsTAP Increases
- Browse Blog Archive>>