Fourth Annual Current Issues Forum
Bailey Library will be hosting the Fourth Annual Current Issues Forum on Thursday, March 31, 2005 from 7:30 PM - 9:30 PM in the Reference Room.
The topic is: "September 11th, Tsunamis, and Suffering: Where is God?"
The following faculty members will each give a 15-minute presentation on an aspect of suffering followed by a time of questions from the audience.
Come and enjoy an evening of interaction between faculty and students discussing real-life issues from a Christian perspective!
- March 29: The Amasi Trio in Concert
- Nyack College Opera Workshop Presents Verdi's "La Traviata"
- Nyack's Spring Production: The Importance of Being Earnest
- MARCH 25: Dr. Guy Waters - Plenary Speaker for Evangelical Theological Society Conference
- Nyack Alumna, Kathia Benitez Is Director of sustainNU program at Northwestern University
- Alliance Graduate School of Counseling Reunion at NYC Campus
- Bach's 332nd Birthday Bash
- The Gates Way to Medieval Times
- March 18: Hudson River Pianofest 2017 at Nyack College
- President Michael G. Scales to Begin New Term on CICU Board
- Udo Middelmann Returns to Nyack College for Colloquium on Civic Engagement
- Nyack School of Music Students on Harry Connick Jr. Show
- What Is Love? Nyack Rockland Artists Answer the Question
- American Red Cross Blood Drive at Nyack College
- Founder/CEO Evelyn Bautista-Miller Is CSGE Colloquium Speaker
- ATS Missions Retreat at Mount Crescent House
- Nyack College and Local Entrepreneurs to Compete for Over $22,000 in Prizes
- Academic Year 2017-2018 Applications Being Accepted for Student Leaders
- Nyack Rockland Associate Dean Wanda Velez, a Hope Gathering Speaker
- MARCH 2: An Authors' Talk Hosted by Ancient Judaism and Christian Origins Program
- Fifth Anniversary Celebration & Silent Auction to Benefit Empower Program
- Student Spotlight: Jill Kim, AGSC Marriage and Family Therapy Major
- Dr. Amy Davis Abdallah, C&MA Metro District Women's Retreat Speaker
- WNYK Pays Tribute to Black History Month
- Browse Blog Archive>>