Rashida Jolley (NC '03) Wows Judges on "America's Got Talent"
Posted by Deborah.Walker on Thursday July 16, 2009
Nyack alumna, Rashida Jolley (’03), a motivational speaker and former Miss District of Columbia (2000), wowed the judges on NBC’s “America’s Got Talent” on the Wednesday, July 15 episode. She was voted to move forward in the competition. Watch her powerful vocal and harp performance click here. Every YouTube hit helps!
- Nyack College Golf Class Return to Historic Saint Andrew's
- Go Fish! or The Adventures of Dr. Peter Park
- ATS Dean Announces New Role: ATS Director, Dr. Louis DeCaro, Jr.
- Nyack's Historic Excavation: Something to Write Home About
- Nyack Counseling Professor and Students to be Published
- Nyack Reps in the Nation's Capital for Second Chance Pell Grant Meetings
- Nyack College Among Top 50 Most Diverse U.S. Campuses
- Willana Mack, Winner of the Tri-State Gospel Music Association Award
- Tunesha Crispell, Nyack NYC School of Music Alumna, Gone Too Soon
- Epoch Times Features Composer and Nyack Music Prof William Vollinger
- Associate Dean Luis Carlo Receives Kudos for Service to ATS
- JULY 10 & 14: Anthony Vaval ('16) Grad Featured on Dennis Dillon Show
- Dr. Barbara Austin-Lucas, First Female Bishop-Designate for Dunamis Covenant Connection
- Days Away from Nyack's Historic Archaeological Dig
- Carlos Cuestas ('09), A Classical Guitar Act
- Rev. Dave Nguyen and the Vietnamese Alliance Church Celebrate an Anniversary
- Honoring the Life of Dr. Thomas P. Bailey, Sr.
- Nyack College Among 67 Schools Participating in the Second Chance Program
- iSucceed at Nyack Is a School of Music Success
- Lauren Lebo Named 2016 Women's Lacrosse Coaches Association’s Division II Scholar-Athlete of the Year!
- Dr. Gabriel Salguero, Former Alliance Theological Seminary Professor Comforts Floridians
- Biola U Students Welcomed to Nyack's Battery Park/Wall Street Prayer Meeting
- Music Alumni Perform With Shining Lights Prison Ministry Tour
- Live at Carnegie Hall...Nyack College NYC Chorale!
- Nyack -- A Founding Partner of the Fair Chance Higher Education Pledge
- Browse Blog Archive>>