RELOAD New York City
“RELOAD (an Urban Youth Workers Institute event) is a place where relationships are introduced, where a community of believers are strengthened, and where dreams for positive shifts in ministry are hopeful through the eyes of the Lord. Come and experience an exchange in the Spirit through worship, workshops, and the Word of God. Blessed are those who serve youth in a commitment to advance the Kingdom,” says Fred Oduyoye, Director of the RELOAD Training Tour.
Nyack College is one of several sponsors of RELOAD New York City on Saturday, January 17, 2009 at Christ Tabernacle, 64-34 Myrtle Ave., in Glendale, NY. Workshops will include Nyack’s own Dr. Fred Arzola, New York City campus professor and Director of Interdisciplinary Studies, who will speak on “Transforming the Adolescent Mind: Understanding the Teenage Brain, Adolescent Behavior and Youth Ministry.”
Alliance Theological Seminary 2006 alumnus, Dr. A.R. Bernard and senior pastor of Christian Cultural Center in Brooklyn, NY, will be the special guest host for the day and also participate as a panelist.
Following a general session from 9:15 until 10:45 a.m., elective workshops will be held at 11:00 a.m. and at 12:50 p.m. Crossmovement Records artist, The Ambassador, will make be in concert at 2:00 p.m.
Admission fee with pre-registration is $20; at the door, admission is $25.00. Online pre-registration will be available until midnight on January 13 at http://uywi.org/334304.ihtml. For more details on the seminar, visit http://uywi.org/362166.ihtml.
- DEC. 1: Christmas Gift Gallery Benefits Global Service-Learning Mexico Trip
- American Cancer Society Rates Nyack a Top-Ranking NY Institution With Tobacco-Free Policies
- Grace Prescriptions: Seminars for Healthcare Professionals at Nyack NYC
- December School of Music Concerts in Manhattan and in Rockland
- Nyack College Welcomes 2016 Leadership Rockland Cohort for Multi-cultural Communities Day
- Ancient Judaism and Christian Origins Conference Proceedings Published
- Chad Needs Your Votes! (Every Day Until November 30)
- School of Education Authors Release Books on Self-Regulation
- Chelsea Geyer ('12) Director of DC127, a Colloquium Guest Speaker
- ATS Alum and Author, Dimas Salaberrios, in Paris
- New Partnership With An Old Friend: Pastor Lesly Milord
- Nyack's Brittany Cruz Heads to Practice With Women's Olympic Pre-National Team
- Reading the New Testament as Second Temple Jewish Literature
- Author Deb Hirsch of Missio Alliance at Nyack/ATS
- Nyack Salutes Our Nation's Veterans
- 7th Scholars Symposium: In Search of the Meaning of Work
- A Nyack College First: Student Cyber Security Team
- A Showcase of Academic Excellence: Nyack's Scholars Symposium
- Fulbright Ambassador Brian Polkinghorn Visits Nyack College
- National Nursing Exam Scores on a Strong and Steady Rise
- Alumni of the Year Award Honorees Across the Decades
- Nyack on U.S. News & World Report 2016 Best Colleges Diversity List
- AWF President Visits Nyack/ATS Rockland
- MA in Mental Health Counseling Online Approved by NYS Education Department
- Peter Irvine, 2015 School of Business and Leadership Keynote Speaker
- Browse Blog Archive>>