RELOAD New York City
“RELOAD (an Urban Youth Workers Institute event) is a place where relationships are introduced, where a community of believers are strengthened, and where dreams for positive shifts in ministry are hopeful through the eyes of the Lord. Come and experience an exchange in the Spirit through worship, workshops, and the Word of God. Blessed are those who serve youth in a commitment to advance the Kingdom,” says Fred Oduyoye, Director of the RELOAD Training Tour.
Nyack College is one of several sponsors of RELOAD New York City on Saturday, January 17, 2009 at Christ Tabernacle, 64-34 Myrtle Ave., in Glendale, NY. Workshops will include Nyack’s own Dr. Fred Arzola, New York City campus professor and Director of Interdisciplinary Studies, who will speak on “Transforming the Adolescent Mind: Understanding the Teenage Brain, Adolescent Behavior and Youth Ministry.”
Alliance Theological Seminary 2006 alumnus, Dr. A.R. Bernard and senior pastor of Christian Cultural Center in Brooklyn, NY, will be the special guest host for the day and also participate as a panelist.
Following a general session from 9:15 until 10:45 a.m., elective workshops will be held at 11:00 a.m. and at 12:50 p.m. Crossmovement Records artist, The Ambassador, will make be in concert at 2:00 p.m.
Admission fee with pre-registration is $20; at the door, admission is $25.00. Online pre-registration will be available until midnight on January 13 at http://uywi.org/334304.ihtml. For more details on the seminar, visit http://uywi.org/362166.ihtml.
- Nyack Athletes in the Kitchen for Community Thanksgiving Dinner
- Carol & Candlelight Tour Marks 69th Year
- WNYK Interviews Cast Members of "In the Heights"
- Nyack College In Top 20 Schools for Environment on 2018 Wall Street Journal/Times Higher Education U.S. College Rankings
- Christian Medical & Dental Association NYC Chapter Holds "Care for the Soul" Conference
- RELEASE: Nyack's Campus in Puerto Rico Leads Community Outreach
- WNYK 88.7FM November Alumni Spotlight: Grace Williams ('15)
- Dr. Lyndell O'Hara - Colloquium Speaker
- The Forum, Vol. 2., Issue 2
- Opening Day for National Hispanic Education Summit and Scholars Symposium
- NOV 8-9: Scholars Symposium and National Hispanic Education Summit at Nyack
- Seminario Teológico de Puerto Rico...Firm and Persevering!
- Nyack Warriors Fight Strong for Breast Cancer Awareness
- 2017 Seed to Harvest Seminar Hosted by Donna Baptiste Ministries
- '08 ATS Alumnus and Young Adults Pastor Adds Executive Director Role to Ministry
- Faculty Recital Features Dr. Tammy Lum
- Nyack Dean to Azusa Pacific Director: Coast to Coast Mentoring
- Nyack Warriors Basketball Podcast
- A Nyack College Cast Revives Lin-Manuel Miranda's "In the Heights"
- Puerto Rico Seminary Community Outreach to Families
- NOV 15: WMCA Radio 570AM Networking Breakfast at Nyack New York City Campus
- Behind the Project with Isaiah Velez
- Nyack School of Music Students Perform at Market Street Mission
- Center for Scholarship and Global Engagement Hosts Colloquium Series
- Prayer Summit 2017 With Dave Powers
- Browse Blog Archive>>