Career Fair...March 9
The Sixth Annual Career Fair is a free event that will be held Wednesday, March 9th, 4-7 p.m. at Dominican College (Hennessy Center). There will be 40+ employers. Come and meet with employers from all fields. The Career Fair will provide an opportunity for career exploration, jobs, and internships. Shuttle service to Dominican will be provided from Nyack's Boon Center on the Rockland County campus. Dress for success, bring several copies of your resume, and be prepared to interview! The fair is co-sponsored by Nyack College, Dominican College, Iona College at Blue Hill and SUNY Rockland Community College.
This fair is open to students, alumni, and community residents of Rockland, Bergen, Westchester, or Orange Counties.
Directions to Dominican College Hennessy Center (The College is just West of Route 303 at Orangeburg Road and Western Highway, Orangeburg, NY.)
From Bergen County take Livingston Street to Route 303, or Kinderkamack Road to Route 304 to Orangeburg Road.
From Orange County take New York State Thruway South, to the Palisades Interstate Parkway South to Exit 6E. At second traffic light make a left onto Western Highway. From Route 6 go to the Palisades Interstate Parkway South to Exit 6E. Follow directions above.
From the Tappan Zee Bridge take the NY State Thruway to Exit 12- take Route 303 South- make a right onto Orangeburg Road, and a right turn onto Western Highway. Follow Western Hwy, pass first traffic light, Granito Hall will be on you left hand side by Hennessy Center.
From the George Washington Bridge take the Palisade Parkway North to Exit 6E. At second light make left onto Western Highway.
From the Garden State Parkway take the NY State Thruway South to Exit 12, Route 303 South. Make a right onto Orangeburg Road, and a right onto Western Highway.
The Hennessy Center is approximately a half-mile down Western Highway on your right.
For more information on the career fair, visit the Career Services link at http://www.nyack.edu/career.
- Nyack Critical Reads Colloquium Series Continues
- April 15: Passover Seder at Nyack New York City
- April 15: Dr. Fernando Arzola Lectures at Nyack Public Library
- In the Garden, a Flute Ensemble Recital
- Third Annual Student Research Conference at Nyack Rockland
- International Fellowship Day at Alliance Theological Seminary Rockland
- Amasi Trio Concert Rescheduled to April 23
- New York City Chorale Headlines Three Concerts
- NYACK'S SPRING PRODUCTION: J.B.
- Nyack College Rockland Chorale Performance of Mozart's Requiem
- Aramark Staff at Nyack Coordinates Global Volunteer Day
- Your Voice Counts: Approved NYS Budget FundsTAP Increases
- Dr. Lyndell O'Hara Presents on The King Years
- Nyack's "Amazing Race"
- RELEASE: HBO Documentary Features Nyack Alumnus Sean Pica
- Browse Blog Archive>>