Career Fair...March 9
The Sixth Annual Career Fair is a free event that will be held Wednesday, March 9th, 4-7 p.m. at Dominican College (Hennessy Center). There will be 40+ employers. Come and meet with employers from all fields. The Career Fair will provide an opportunity for career exploration, jobs, and internships. Shuttle service to Dominican will be provided from Nyack's Boon Center on the Rockland County campus. Dress for success, bring several copies of your resume, and be prepared to interview! The fair is co-sponsored by Nyack College, Dominican College, Iona College at Blue Hill and SUNY Rockland Community College.
This fair is open to students, alumni, and community residents of Rockland, Bergen, Westchester, or Orange Counties.
Directions to Dominican College Hennessy Center (The College is just West of Route 303 at Orangeburg Road and Western Highway, Orangeburg, NY.)
From Bergen County take Livingston Street to Route 303, or Kinderkamack Road to Route 304 to Orangeburg Road.
From Orange County take New York State Thruway South, to the Palisades Interstate Parkway South to Exit 6E. At second traffic light make a left onto Western Highway. From Route 6 go to the Palisades Interstate Parkway South to Exit 6E. Follow directions above.
From the Tappan Zee Bridge take the NY State Thruway to Exit 12- take Route 303 South- make a right onto Orangeburg Road, and a right turn onto Western Highway. Follow Western Hwy, pass first traffic light, Granito Hall will be on you left hand side by Hennessy Center.
From the George Washington Bridge take the Palisade Parkway North to Exit 6E. At second light make left onto Western Highway.
From the Garden State Parkway take the NY State Thruway South to Exit 12, Route 303 South. Make a right onto Orangeburg Road, and a right onto Western Highway.
The Hennessy Center is approximately a half-mile down Western Highway on your right.
For more information on the career fair, visit the Career Services link at http://www.nyack.edu/career.
- Nyack's Historic Excavation: Something to Write Home About
- Nyack Counseling Professor and Students to be Published
- Nyack Reps in the Nation's Capital for Second Chance Pell Grant Meetings
- Nyack College Among Top 50 Most Diverse U.S. Campuses
- Director of Ensemble Is a Nominee for Gospel Music Association Award
- Tunesha Crispell, Nyack NYC School of Music Alumna, Gone Too Soon
- Epoch Times Features Composer and Nyack Music Prof William Vollinger
- Associate Dean Luis Carlo Receives Kudos for Service to ATS
- JULY 10 & 14: Anthony Vaval ('16) Grad Featured on Dennis Dillon Show
- Dr. Barbara Austin-Lucas, First Female Bishop-Designate for Dunamis Covenant Connection
- Days Away from Nyack's Historic Archaeological Dig
- Carlos Cuestas ('09), A Classical Guitar Act
- Rev. Dave Nguyen and the Vietnamese Alliance Church Celebrate an Anniversary
- Honoring the Life of Dr. Thomas P. Bailey, Sr.
- Nyack College Among 67 Schools Participating in the Second Chance Program
- iSucceed at Nyack Is a School of Music Success
- Lauren Lebo Named 2016 Women's Lacrosse Coaches Association’s Division II Scholar-Athlete of the Year!
- Dr. Gabriel Salguero, Former Alliance Theological Seminary Professor Comforts Floridians
- Biola U Students Welcomed to Nyack's Battery Park/Wall Street Prayer Meeting
- Music Alumni Perform With Shining Lights Prison Ministry Tour
- Live at Carnegie Hall...Nyack College NYC Chorale!
- Nyack -- A Founding Partner of the Fair Chance Higher Education Pledge
- Daniela Guirola (NC '15) Gives Music Project Proceeds to Guatemalan Non-Profit
- Lynette Rhett, Nyack NYC Student Releases CD--Come Jesus Come
- Distance Ed Roster Grows at Nyack /ATS
- Browse Blog Archive>>