Nyack Alumna in 2009 cIcu Hall of Distinction
Renee Horrey, 1999 Nyack College alumna, is among more than one dozen individuals who will be inducted into the 2009 Independent Sector Alumni Hall of Distinction sponsored by the Commission on Independent Colleges and Universities (cIcu). The cIcu is a statewide association representing the public policy interests of the chief executives of more than 100 independent colleges and universities in New York State.
The 2009 Alumni Hall of Distinction will put the spotlight on elementary/secondary school educators and school administrators, calling attention to the crucial role that private colleges and universities play in preparing New York State’s educators.
During the annual two-day meeting for chief executive officers of cIcu member colleges and universities, a special reception will be held on March 2, 2009 in Albany, when awards will be presented to the honorees. In addition to the evening’s recognition, each awardee’s profile will be on display in the legislative building in Albany. Following the March induction ceremony, honorees will be featured at www.cicu.org.
- Remembering Lavern Dantzler, Nyack Alumna and Staff Member
- Amanda Halter, A Lady Warrior in Germany
- Celebrating the Life of Rick Santiago
- Jose Heredia (NC '09) at the Rose Nagelberg Theatre in Manhattan
- Carol Ann Freeman and Bonita D'Amil...Hearts for Hungary
- Gabrielle Do Goes Global With Her Spoken Word Artistry
- Nyack College Golf Classic Returns to Historic Saint Andrew's
- CCCU 2016 Diversity Conference at Nyack NYC
- Memorial Service for ATS Alum Mark Xavier Lewis
- Go Fish! or The Adventures of Dr. Peter Park
- ATS Dean Announces New Role: ATS Director, Dr. Louis DeCaro, Jr.
- Nyack's Historic Excavation: Something to Write Home About
- Nyack Counseling Professor and Students to be Published
- Nyack Reps in the Nation's Capital for Second Chance Pell Grant Meetings
- Nyack College Among Top 50 Most Diverse U.S. Campuses
- Willana Mack, Winner of the Tri-State Gospel Music Association Award
- Epoch Times Features Composer and Nyack Music Prof William Vollinger
- Associate Dean Luis Carlo Receives Kudos for Service to ATS
- JULY 10 & 14: Anthony Vaval ('16) Grad Featured on Dennis Dillon Show
- Dr. Barbara Austin-Lucas, First Female Bishop-Designate for Dunamis Covenant Connection
- Days Away from Nyack's Historic Archaeological Dig
- Carlos Cuestas ('09), A Classical Guitar Act
- Rev. Dave Nguyen and the Vietnamese Alliance Church Celebrate an Anniversary
- Honoring the Life of Dr. Thomas P. Bailey, Sr.
- Nyack College Among 67 Schools Participating in the Second Chance Program
- Browse Blog Archive>>