Taste of the Nations Feast - December 3
Wednesday, December 3 from 4:00-8:00 p.m in the lower lobby of Alliance Theological Seminary Rockland, 350 North Highland Ave in Nyack, NY, an international food fair, Taste of the Nations will be presented.
Sample dishes from a dozen different nations including Egypt, Brazil, India, Korea, Costa Rica, the Caribbean, and more—all prepared by students and professors.
The suggested minimum donation is $10. Proceeds from this event will benefit "Souq by the Sea: A Middle Eastern Street Market." The funds will help our missionaries-in-residence to launch a Street Market in the Middle East, providing small business opportunities for low-income families, a stage for community artists, and an opportunity for believers to share Christ with Arabs.
- Nyack Alumnus Charles Galbreath, a 2015 C&MA Council Speaker
- Tappan Zee Bridge Evening Travel Advisory May 18-22
- 2015 Hudson River Pianofest at Nyack College Rockland
- Nyack ATS Commencement 2015
- Bench Dedication Procession to Memorial Park Led by Nyack College Music Students
- A Rite of Passage to Womanhood for 25 Nyack Seniors
- ACL Student Research Award Winner
- New Beta Psi Chapter of Chi Alpha Epsilon Honor Society Members Inducted
- Nyack College/Alliance Theological Seminary 2015 Commencement
- Gone Fishing...
- A Day of Master Classes and Music Clinics for High School Music Students from Michigan
- Twenty-five Nyack College Contributors to SEA-PHAGES Research
- Men's Golf Team Headed to 2015 NCAA Championship Competition
- Two Operas! Two Days! Prof. Shelley Jameson, Director
- LAST WEEKEND for Spring Production of The Brothers Grimm Spectaculathon
- Browse Blog Archive>>