Spotlight on Nyack NY Music Students
Two Nyack music students at the New York City campus are making a mark on the cultural arts and entertainment capital of the world.
Radoslav Lesay made his New York City debut performance on November 16 at the Amato Opera in the East Village, playing the role of Beppe in Ruggiero Leoncavallo's Pagliacci. The Amato is known to be a training ground for aspiring singers and performers.
Brightnie Jones was a member of the background vocalists singing with Grammy nominated recording artist, Josh Groban, on NBC’s television broadcast of the Christmas Tree Lighting in Rockefeller Center. The show aired on Wednesday, December 28. Mr. Groban known for his powerful hit, “You Raise Me Up,” has appeared on such programs as Ally McBeal, Oprah Winfrey, Good Morning America, and The Today Show, as well as the Superbowl, the Oscars and the closing ceremonies of the 2002 Salt Lake City Olympics.
Congratulations to Mr. Lesay and Ms. Jones!
- August 31: Last Day for Early Bird Rates for CCCU 2016 Diversity Conference at Nyack NYC
- Register by September 5 for Nyack's Leadership Speaker Series
- Remembering Lavern Dantzler, Nyack Alumna and Staff Member
- Amanda Halter, A Lady Warrior in Germany
- Celebrating the Life of Rick Santiago
- Jose Heredia (NC '09) at the Rose Nagelberg Theatre in Manhattan
- Carol Ann Freeman and Bonita D'Amil...Hearts for Hungary
- Gabrielle Do Goes Global With Her Spoken Word Artistry
- Nyack College Golf Classic Returns to Historic Saint Andrew's
- Memorial Service for ATS Alum Mark Xavier Lewis
- Go Fish! or The Adventures of Dr. Peter Park
- ATS Dean Announces New Role: ATS Director, Dr. Louis DeCaro, Jr.
- Nyack's Historic Excavation: Something to Write Home About
- Nyack Counseling Professor and Students to be Published
- Nyack Reps in the Nation's Capital for Second Chance Pell Grant Meetings
- Nyack College Among Top 50 Most Diverse U.S. Campuses
- Willana Mack, Winner of the Tri-State Gospel Music Association Award
- Epoch Times Features Composer and Nyack Music Prof William Vollinger
- Associate Dean Luis Carlo Receives Kudos for Service to ATS
- JULY 10 & 14: Anthony Vaval ('16) Grad Featured on Dennis Dillon Show
- Dr. Barbara Austin-Lucas, First Female Bishop-Designate for Dunamis Covenant Connection
- Days Away from Nyack's Historic Archaeological Dig
- Carlos Cuestas ('09), A Classical Guitar Act
- Rev. Dave Nguyen and the Vietnamese Alliance Church Celebrate an Anniversary
- Honoring the Life of Dr. Thomas P. Bailey, Sr.
- Browse Blog Archive>>