Robert Thomas Pickett 1970-2007
Posted by Deborah.Walker on Wednesday October 3, 2007
Director of Interdisciplinary Studies, Dr. Fernando Arzola, recently announced that New York City campus alumnus, Robert Thomas Pickett passed away on September 26, 2007. The 2007 magna cum laude graduate, who majored in Interdisciplinary Studies with concentrations in Youth Ministry and Psychology, was just 37 years old.
Dr. Arzola shared that Robert's favorite scripture passage was "I am not saying this because I am in need, for I have learned to be content whatever the circumstances" (Philippians 4:11). Robert was passionate about poetry, sports, and mentoring.
Robert Pickett will be remembered by the Nyack community on Thursday, November 1 at the Youth Ministry Chapel at the New York City campus.
- Vote and Send Isamar Lopez to "The Voice!
- The Amasi Trio Concert
- Emerging Technology Students Showcased in Spring Show
- Rockland Chapter of Alpha Chi National Honor Society Adds Nyack College Students
- Nyack/ATS Commencement Ceremony Will Be Streamed Live at www.nyack.edu
- Nyack Critical Reads Colloquium Series Continues
- Passover Seder Celebrated at Nyack New York City
- Nyack Public Library Hosts Lecture by Nyack Dean
- In the Garden, a Flute Ensemble Recital
- Third Annual Student Research Conference at Nyack Rockland
- New York City Chorale Headlines Three Concerts
- NYACK'S SPRING PRODUCTION: J.B.
- Nyack College Rockland Chorale Performance of Mozart's Requiem
- Aramark Staff at Nyack Coordinates Global Volunteer Day
- Your Voice Counts: Approved NYS Budget FundsTAP Increases
- Browse Blog Archive>>