Winter Baseball School for Ages 8-17
The second annual Warrior Athletics Winter Baseball School will begin on Thursday, November 1 for players ages 8-17. Under the supervision of Nyack College Head Baseball Coach, Jon Copeland, five sessions will be held on Thursday evenings in the Warrior Indoor Athletic Facility on the Rockland campus. Two sessions, limited to ten players in each group, are scheduled from 6:00 to 7:00 p.m. and 7:00 to 8:00 p.m. The fee is $90 per player and includes video analysis of batting, throwing, and pitching performance.
With 19 years of coaching experience, including ten at the NCAA Division I & II collegiate level, Coach Copeland will offer a range of competitive baseball skills training, with the help of Warrior Assistant Baseball Coach, Christian Gutierrez, a former standout Warrior.
Registration is being held at the Nyack Warrior Baseball Office in the Fitness Center on the Rockland Campus. For more information, contact Coach Copeland at 845.675.4787 or at [email protected].
- FEB 25: Nyack Student Leaders at Christian Cultural Center's C3 Youth Ministry
- FEB 27: Dr. Anita Underwood, a WMCA Networking Breakfast Panelist
- FEB 28: Deadline for Endowed Scholarship Applications
- FEB 28 Seminary Chapel Concludes Black History Month With Pastor Donna Baptiste
- FEB 24: Prof. Shelley Jameson and School of Music Alumnae in Concert
- A Faith Journey Profile for Black History Month: Althea Session-Lovett
- Nyack Alumna Tiffany Burnett ('05), a Boca Raton, FL Entrepreneur
- Spring Edition of The Forum Published
- OFFICIAL STATEMENT: Remembering God's General, Dr. Billy Graham
- Online Christian Colleges Ranks Nyack College
- Writing Center Presents "I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings"
- Shaun Jacobs-Patterson ('12) Named Senior Pastor at Trenton, NJ Church
- A Faith Journey Profile for Black History Month: Isaac Foster
- Second Scholarship and Global Engagement Colloquium
- WNYK 88.7FM February Alumni Spotlight: Dr. Donald Paine
- Remembering Dr. Thomas H. Stebbins (NC '56)
- A Faith Journey Profile for Black History Month: Deborah Walker
- Nyack College New York City School of Music Ensemble Performs at The Kennedy Center
- Feb 17: Empower Open House at Alliance Theological Seminary Rockland
- Nyack New York City School of Music Student on "Harry" TV Show
- Screening of Documentary, "13th"
- Katalina Padilla: Being the Change
- A Faith Journey Profile for Black History Month: Dr. Cleotha Robertson
- Feb 15: Screening of "13th" on Nyack Rockland Campus
- School of Education Dean Updates Program Accreditations
- Browse Blog Archive>>