Marriage and Family Therapy Masters Approved
Dr. Craig Ellison
The Alliance Graduate School of Counseling (AGSC) headed by Dr. Craig Ellison has received New York State Education Department approval of the Master of Arts degree in Marriage and Family Therapy.
Dr. David Turk, Provost and Vice President of Academic Affairs applauds “the diligent and persistent work” of Dr. Ellison and the AGSC staff for gaining approval of this important new degree program.
- Nyack Critical Reads Colloquium Series Continues
- Passover Seder Celebrated at Nyack New York City
- Nyack Public Library Hosts Lecture by Nyack Dean
- In the Garden, a Flute Ensemble Recital
- Third Annual Student Research Conference at Nyack Rockland
- International Fellowship Day at Alliance Theological Seminary Rockland
- Amasi Trio Concert Rescheduled to April 23
- New York City Chorale Headlines Three Concerts
- NYACK'S SPRING PRODUCTION: J.B.
- Nyack College Rockland Chorale Performance of Mozart's Requiem
- Aramark Staff at Nyack Coordinates Global Volunteer Day
- Your Voice Counts: Approved NYS Budget FundsTAP Increases
- Dr. Lyndell O'Hara Presents on The King Years
- Nyack's "Amazing Race"
- RELEASE: HBO Documentary Features Nyack Alumnus Sean Pica
- Browse Blog Archive>>