Par For the Course: Nyack's Golf Classic
It’s time to register for the annual André Thornton Golf Classic, which takes place on Wednesday, October 10 at the New York Country Club, 103 Brick Church Road in New Hempstead, NY. Registration for foursomes is in progress and can be completed online at www.nyack.edu/athletics. (Deadline is October 5.) Registration, use of the driving range a continental breakfast begins at 8:30 a.m. The tournament begins promptly at 10:00 a.m. with a scramble format.
The Golf Classic provides an opportunity to come together as a community to support Nyack students. Two discount incentives are being offered to faculty and staff of Nyack College and ATS*. Proceeds will benefit students who are in need of financial assistance to fulfill their desire to pursue a Christian education at Nyack.
Another highlight of the day will include a posthumous tribute to Nyack College alumnus, Clarence “Beef” Castel at an evening banquet. A class of 1956 graduate, Beef, touched many lives as Vice President of the Nyack Hospital Foundation, military chaplain, Nyack Ambulance Corps volunteer, Rotary member, Nyack College trustee and longtime supporter of Warrior Athletics. The Castel Cup will be unveiled at the dinner and awarded to the winning foursome.
*Brochures and details on the faculty/staff discount on the registration fee for the tournament are also available by contacting Earl Miller, Executive Director of Community Relations at (845)675-4791 or email@example.com.
- Nyack/ATS Commencement Ceremony Will Be Streamed Live at www.nyack.edu
- VOTE for Isamar Lopez in "The Voice" Competition!
- The Amasi Trio Concert
- Emerging Technology Students Showcased in Spring Show
- Rockland Chapter of Alpha Chi National Honor Society Adds Nyack College Students
- Nyack Critical Reads Colloquium Series Continues
- Passover Seder Celebrated at Nyack New York City
- Nyack Public Library Hosts Lecture by Nyack Dean
- In the Garden, a Flute Ensemble Recital
- Third Annual Student Research Conference at Nyack Rockland
- New York City Chorale Headlines Three Concerts
- NYACK'S SPRING PRODUCTION: J.B.
- Nyack College Rockland Chorale Performance of Mozart's Requiem
- Aramark Staff at Nyack Coordinates Global Volunteer Day
- Your Voice Counts: Approved NYS Budget FundsTAP Increases
- Browse Blog Archive>>