Director of Institutional Assessment Appointed
Dr. Bennett Schepens adds to his current post as Dean of the School of Education, the title of Director of Institutional Assessment. In this role, he will guide the schools and divisions of Nyack College and Alliance Theological Seminary in the process of assessment to determine if Nyack/ATS students have met the institution’s learning goals at various levels in both curricular and co-curricular areas.
Dr. Schepens will give oversight to support services for the institution and the performance outcomes compared to the mission and goals of each department.
As the School of Education Dean, who continues to head the prestigious NCATE accreditation, Dr. Schepens will be assisted by Dr. JoAnn Looney, who has been promoted to Assistant Dean of Education. Dean Looney will oversee day-to-day operations at the School of Ed.
- YouVersion Founder Bobby Gruenewald Calls Nyack/ATS Grads World Changers
- Nyack Student Government Recognizes Campus Leaders
- Commencement Guests Share Appreciation for Nyack's Mission
- Celebrating Commencement 2016
- Parents of Youth 7-18! Check Out Summer Sports Camps at Nyack
- Zahir Edwards (1996-2016)...President Scales Pays Tribute to a Nyack Warrior
- Nyack Represented at Education Financing Forum
- Nyack Students and Faculty Perform in Musikabend
- Meet Dr. Peter Park at the World Science Festival's Great Fish Count
- Nyack's 2016 Year-End Faculty/Staff Luncheon and Awards
- Nyack College 2016 Honorary Degree Recipient Featured in "The Village"
- The 2016 Celebration of Woman
- Nyack NYC School of Music Profs and Student in Jazz on the Plaza!
- Nyack College/Alliance Theological Seminary Commencement at the Westchester County Center
- Meet Nyack's 2016 Valedictorians!
- Battery Park Campus Now Owned by Nyack College
- A Celebration of Pentecost at Bedford Community Church
- Dr. David Ireland, Rockland County Day of Prayer Keynote Speaker
- Just Released! The Fine Print 2016
- Celebrating Nyack Honor Society Students
- Last Weekend Performances of Mozart's "The Magic Flute"
- West Side Story in Lower Manhattan
- Nyack Doing Community Well: Loving Our Neighbor
- Nyack's Inaugural Social Work Graduate Research Colloquium
- PRAXIS Connections Dinner for Emerging Leaders at Nyack NYC
- Browse Blog Archive>>