Director of Institutional Assessment Appointed
Dr. Bennett Schepens adds to his current post as Dean of the School of Education, the title of Director of Institutional Assessment. In this role, he will guide the schools and divisions of Nyack College and Alliance Theological Seminary in the process of assessment to determine if Nyack/ATS students have met the institution’s learning goals at various levels in both curricular and co-curricular areas.
Dr. Schepens will give oversight to support services for the institution and the performance outcomes compared to the mission and goals of each department.
As the School of Education Dean, who continues to head the prestigious NCATE accreditation, Dr. Schepens will be assisted by Dr. JoAnn Looney, who has been promoted to Assistant Dean of Education. Dean Looney will oversee day-to-day operations at the School of Ed.
- Friday, May 29: Nyack Alumnus Charles Galbreath, a 2015 C&MA Council Speaker
- Nyack NYC Rock-o-Nomix Team: You Voted! They Won!
- Nyack College/ATS Empower 2015
- New York City Fish Count
- Tappan Zee Bridge Evening Travel Advisory May 18-22
- 2015 Hudson River Pianofest at Nyack College Rockland
- Nyack ATS Commencement 2015
- Bench Dedication Procession to Memorial Park Led by Nyack College Music Students
- A Rite of Passage to Womanhood for 25 Nyack Seniors
- ACL Student Research Award Winner
- New Beta Psi Chapter of Chi Alpha Epsilon Honor Society Members Inducted
- Nyack College/Alliance Theological Seminary 2015 Commencement
- Gone Fishing...
- A Day of Master Classes and Music Clinics for High School Music Students from Michigan
- Twenty-five Nyack College Contributors to SEA-PHAGES Research
- Browse Blog Archive>>